GreenCactus

Was it you???

I had a funny wave a few days ago. I was at an intersection stopped at the light. I looked to my right and there was a black MINI at the gas station, the guy pumping gas was looking right at us. So I waved to him, a really big friendly wave :itsme:

He looked confused, he gave me a half wave back and looked really confused and tentative. It looked to me like he was trying to figure out if he knew me.

Well then I started laughing and waving more.

The light changed and I moved on. I think I left him very confused

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

As I came home today I spied a MINI parking near the end of my street. So I grabbed a card and parked Tigger and grabbed the dogs. As I was about to tag it a neighbor comes by to let Lucy play with Daisy and Tigger. I was literally within 10 feet of the tagging and itching to get it tagged. Then a huge lab goes by on the other side of the street and Daisy and Peanut go nuts so I realize I can't step into the street to tag on the drivers window as I prefer to do.

As the neighbor chats with me, I edge close and closer to the MINI (it's a black with white top gen 2 MCS with chrome accents and white stripes)

I finally just admit to my neighbor what I'm doing and he replies with 'You stalk MINIs?"

No matter how I tried to explain it he insisted I was stalking MINIs. Then another neighbor walks by and he says to her "She's stalking MINIs, we've got a MINI stalker in the neighborhood."

Geesh what is wrong with these people? :stupid:

I finally tagged it on the windshield, but not before Lucy's Dad examined the card and made many more exclamations. It's not like this is weird or anything.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Madame VP got busted by her neighbor stalking a MINI! Now that's funny! Hey, if you get arrested for vandalizing a MINI on the streets, does the President have to come bail you out and would that be considered club business?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Madame VP got busted by her neighbor stalking a MINI! Now that's funny! Hey, if you get arrested for vandalizing a MINI on the streets, does the President have to come bail you out and would that be considered club business?

WOW....we already have a headline in the paper about the DC Metro MINI Riot.....imagine what this one would read:questionmark:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

(AP) MINIAC STALKER IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL:

Late yesterday, residents of Annandale were shocked at

the arrest of a tenacious stalker. Neighbors who consented

to interviews said they were shocked that Alicyn Drew, known

to be an officer of a notorious motoring club, was arrested on

charges vehicular molestation, tagging and public mischief.

Mrs. Drew will be arraigned on Thursday. If convicted, she

faces up to life - in a MINImum security facility.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm innocent I tell ya. I'm just trying to bring the MINIs together! MINIs are happy when they are all together like this

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

and they feel like this

:marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow::marshmellow:

Edited by TGGRRR

Tggrrr010.jpg

(AP) MINIAC STALKER IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL:

Late yesterday, residents of Annandale were shocked at

the arrest of a tenacious stalker. Neighbors who consented

to interviews said they were shocked that Alicyn Drew, known

to be an officer of a notorious motoring club, was arrested on

charges vehicular molestation, tagging and public mischief.

Mrs. Drew will be arraigned on Thursday. If convicted, she

faces up to life - in a MINImum security facility.

:congrats::rofl: :top:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:congrats::rofl: :top:

2 funny!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saw a PH Cabrio this morning, headed east on Braddock Road! I was in a long line of westbound traffic & a did a quick double-take and waved, but don't believe the driver saw me. It was really cool 2 see a cousin of Scoopie's!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Yesterday I tagged a clubbie at the parking lot at work.

Then I saw a BRG 1st gen in Old Town and tagged that. I took a pic which I am now attempting to embed and failing miserably

It was covered in stickers, but not our club logo

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IfM6I3Ibajqik7fY601IkVnT3fK1A69q-Nr80UA_iag?feat=directlink

After this one I got a little Chili red that was a few cars down. Old Town truly is the land of MINIs

Tggrrr010.jpg

ive seen a few modded MINIs on gallows. i work right off gallows (across from metro station) so waive if you see me. i'm in a silver with black top on rota RBs. if i see a waive, I waive back. sometimes i'm spaced out though sitting at the light and might not notice.

Saw ya this morning, im at DELL :wavey: on the corner of 50 and gallows

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

I've started noticing a few MINIs that I see regularly on the way to work and I can't get a wave. There's a chili red that drives the opposite direction down Lincolnia, I can't imagine they don't see me waving.

There's a purple haze with fat white stripes that comes into DC with me on 395, I'll give her a break as I always see her in the left lane right near Pentagon or on the bridge, it's kind of crazy around there.

I saw 5 MINIs on the way to work this morning and not a single wave, but the guy in the yellow one did look like he might have waved if I wasn't zipping by him so fast

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

:wavey: I work by Gallows and 50 and see a few minis every day. :wavey: I'm a waver here so i know ive seen a few on here:congrats:

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

Im over at DELL on the corner of 50 and gallows, saw a red loaner today:wavey:. Some guy in a 350z had to have his ego broken this morning by the RMW Tune:motor:(torque steer)... face was priceless:hahaha: :hmpf:

:rofl:

Edited by Bigprfed22

Im over at DELL on the corner of 50 and gallows, saw a red loaner today:wavey:. Some guy in a 350z had to have his ego broken this morning by the RMW Tune:motor:(torque steer)... face was priceless:hahaha: :hmpf:

I'm off gallows across from the dunloring metro stop. It's possible I've seen you before

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think a lot of people realize what a MINI can do. These are not just cute little cars with good gas mileage. Hey wait, I have a first gen Cabrio, I don't even get great gas mileage, but I do get zippy!

Tggrrr010.jpg