unstable

Happy Hour

Hi Folks,

As new to this group, I have some questions. I haven't ever associated with a group such as this that is car centric and am unsure of some of the protocols. Call me a newbie! For this happy hour, parking is at the Target Garage. Does everyone try to park together or is this just a suggested parking location? Once I find the restaurant, since I won't know anyone, how do I find you?

Thanks!

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

Hi Folks,

As new to this group, I have some questions. I haven't ever associated with a group such as this that is car centric and am unsure of some of the protocols. Call me a newbie! For this happy hour, parking is at the Target Garage. Does everyone try to park together or is this just a suggested parking location? Once I find the restaurant, since I won't know anyone, how do I find you?

Thanks!

Hi! We do like to park together :) We'll be on the 3rd floor of the Target Garage. Most of the time at Ted's we're in front bar area. Hope to see you there!

CHILLIN001.jpg

Hi! We do like to park together :) We'll be on the 3rd floor of the Target Garage. Most of the time at Ted's we're in front bar area. Hope to see you there!

Thanks! Hope to make it also.....:smile:

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

I parked the wrong way at my first happy hour - it's butts in! I still have trouble reversing my MINI so I'm always the one that is a bit crooked :-).

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

If we get too big a group for the bar or they're crowded we'll get a table. Just ask for the MINI Cooper group as we'll be sure the hostess knows who we are. We go there a lot, they know us.

Once you get to the top level of Target, go left and we're in the spots right there. We don't go for the good spots, we go for the empty ones so that we can all park together.

After HH, we all walk back to the cars and talk about them, take selfies with them, take pictures of them together, maybe pop a bonnet or show off a mod. And if Craig (SneakyBaron) Michelle (SPlat) and I are there we'll talk about our love of orange. We have another orange person but she doesn't make a lot of happy hours :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

After HH, we all walk back to the cars and talk about them, take selfies with them, take pictures of them together, maybe pop a bonnet or show off a mod. And if Craig (SneakyBaron) Michelle (SPlat) and I are there we'll talk about our love of orange. We have another orange person but she doesn't make a lot of happy hours :biggrin:

I would have bought my Clubby in the Volcanic Orange if it was available :frown: as I am also an orange lover. I'm contemplating getting orange center caps for the wheel, but might need an opinion from the group if it would go with the Digital Blue.....

I would have bought my Clubby in the Volcanic Orange if it was available :frown: as I am also an orange lover. I'm contemplating getting orange center caps for the wheel, but might need an opinion from the group if it would go with the Digital Blue.....

My Countryman is True Blue, I have orange mirror caps and orange Dr Who graphics on it. Blue and orange go great together :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

My Countryman is True Blue, I have orange mirror caps and orange Dr Who graphics on it. Blue and orange go great together :biggrin:

Should we call you Dr Mini?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry that we missed this, and I neglected to update the RSVP beforehand. We just have way too much going on right now. I trust it was a great time!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It was a good time. Another group had the bar table so we sat in the back. It was warm

It was fun! Thanks for the welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk