scythefwd

How many miles do you guys have and what year is your mini?

My r53 has 200k miles on it. over the past two years, I've had to do quite a bit to keep it on the road, but the motor and trans have been solid!

Just to keep it on the road or have you 'massaged' more performance out of the r53?

For the OP, purchased my r53 at 88K last year...sitting around 104k (hit 100K on the Dragon):top:. No "issues" at all but I have replaced some minor worn parts, which I was expecting/wanting to do anyways. Helps me get a fresh baseline on where there were some unknowns.

Just to keep it on the road or have you 'massaged' more performance out of the r53?

For the OP, purchased my r53 at 88K last year...sitting around 104k (hit 100K on the Dragon):top:. No "issues" at all but I have replaced some minor worn parts, which I was expecting/wanting to do anyways. Helps me get a fresh baseline on where there were some unknowns.

Well, in the past two years I've replaced:

Alternator

A/C Compressor

power Steering Pump

Power steering fan

power steering lines

clutch and flywheel

both Xenon bulbs

all four swaybar links

two engine mounts

timing chain tensioner

drive belt tensioner

valve cover gasket

pcv valve

bypass valve

exhaust (rusted out and fell off)

Passenger side airbag repair

that's all the "non performance" stuff I can think of right now- but you get the idea.

2010 R56 w/ 111k on the odo.

Spending way too much to keep it on the road.:banghead:

2k10 Mini Cooper S (R56) 6sp, Coilover suspension, K&N Intake, Alta hotside, Stoptech Rotors, 17" white wheels w/ Conti DW, and resonator delete, S42 turbo upgrade, upgraded intercooler, tuned 250whp.

2k9 Lexus RX350 AWD, Classic Metallic, Sirius radio.

2k8 Audi R8, 4.2, Silver Metallic, StaSis Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius radio (Totalled)

2k14 Audi R8 5.2 Suzuka Grey, Larini Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius, K&N Filters w/ silicoln sleeve and tuned.

2005 JCW MCS with 133,000 miles on it so far.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

2017 F54, picked up 11-30 and have 250 miles on it....

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.