TGGRRR (Ali)

New Vendor GT Peace Automotive

Welcome to our newest vendor

Here's the message I got when they approached us about being a vendor. It tells about them and why we want to embrace them as a vendor

We are a full service shop that works MINIs and many other makes and models. I worked at BMW/MINI sterling and was a shop foreman/ master technician. Shawn Peace was the lead service writer for MINI of Richmond and opened that store when MINI was first in the states. Then later he went to work at BMW/MINI of sterling from 2004-2014. We have a large flowing from the MINI community and more times then not have 5+ MINIs in our shop. You can check out our reviews at www.gtpeaceauto.com, Yelp, www.surecritic.com/reviews/gt-peace-automotive and check out our facebook page. I would like to talk to you more about what we can do for DC Metro MINIs, host car shows, tech time, and open house events to get you guys in the shop working on your cars!

They're offering 10% of parts and labor (nonperformance parts) and group buy services such as carbon cleaning @$399 and 1/2 price state inspections

As usual vendor benefits are for paid members only and you need to show your club membership ID for the discounts

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Shawn Peace was my SA for a while when I used to take my MINI to MINI of Sterling for service. Good guy.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Do they have ASE certified MIni techs or Mini/BMW techs?

2k10 Mini Cooper S (R56) 6sp, Coilover suspension, K&N Intake, Alta hotside, Stoptech Rotors, 17" white wheels w/ Conti DW, and resonator delete, S42 turbo upgrade, upgraded intercooler, tuned 250whp.

2k9 Lexus RX350 AWD, Classic Metallic, Sirius radio.

2k8 Audi R8, 4.2, Silver Metallic, StaSis Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius radio (Totalled)

2k14 Audi R8 5.2 Suzuka Grey, Larini Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius, K&N Filters w/ silicoln sleeve and tuned.

Their site says "our techs are all ASE certified Technicians as well as factory trained" - now I have to go google that to figure out what that means :-).

They checked my MINI out for me the week after I bought it (they do PRE-purchase inspections but I was too anxious to buy it so I did a POST-purchase instead) and they were really great. Galen put up with all my silly questions and pointed out safety things like my needing to go get a slime kit since I have non-run-flat tires. I was really happy to find a shop I can trust and omg their shop is so clean you can eat off the floor.

And make sure you ask to see the video of the surfing pig when you're there.

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

Took my R56 to them on Friday. So far i like the shop. Top Tech very knowledgable and their prices are reasonable.

2k10 Mini Cooper S (R56) 6sp, Coilover suspension, K&N Intake, Alta hotside, Stoptech Rotors, 17" white wheels w/ Conti DW, and resonator delete, S42 turbo upgrade, upgraded intercooler, tuned 250whp.

2k9 Lexus RX350 AWD, Classic Metallic, Sirius radio.

2k8 Audi R8, 4.2, Silver Metallic, StaSis Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius radio (Totalled)

2k14 Audi R8 5.2 Suzuka Grey, Larini Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius, K&N Filters w/ silicoln sleeve and tuned.

I have an appointment for October 14th for a possible coolant leak. I'll be curious how everything goes. Nice to have a shop close to home.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Don't even hesitate to go to them. They are the best shop I've ever dealt with. Galen is super accommodating, gives you the straight sh*t, gives more all the information you could ask for and then some, does the best quality work I've ever seen, and has better prices than most euro shops! Oh, they also have a few loaners they'll let you borrow while your car is in the shop. Though they are usually already taken. ;)

Don't think about it. Just go there.

I have a personal rule to not put shop/vendor/manufacturer decals on my car. For GTPeace, I made an exception and asked them for a couple of window decals. No qualms about throwing them a bit of free advertising. That's how impressed I was with them.

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18