Goose

MINI on the Mack

Any intention to try to organize a caravan up...or are we all going at separate times etc??

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I can't caravan. I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving til Friday morning and will do the whole thing in 1 day. Luckily I have a copilot to help with the driving.

More importantly, when are we all meeting up at Weinerlicious??!?! I vote for dinner Friday night!

Weinerlicious on Friday is perfect!! We are in!

I can't caravan. I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving til Friday morning and will do the whole thing in 1 day. Luckily I have a copilot to help with the driving.

More importantly, when are we all meeting up at Weinerlicious??!?! I vote for dinner Friday night!

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

I thought you were not available to do that, we are up for anything!

Yeah, probably not...I was mainly curious what everyone else was doing...but since everyone else seems to be you and Melissa, I guess I know what my answer is lol.

I'm in...

Last thing...are we planning to get up early again Saturday morning to try to be one of the first MINIs at the rally....or???

Weinerlicious on Friday is perfect!! We are in!

I'm in...

awesome. I'll text Sherri and see what her plan is. We talked about it briefly when she was here.

Last thing...are we planning to get up early again Saturday morning to try to be one of the first MINIs at the rally....or???

YES. I am, at least...

Yes of course, the more DCMM the better

We will definitely have to plan the morning meet up so we can try and get close to the front again.

Corinne and I will be up there Friday night too at the K Royale (/w cheese) Lakefront Inn.

Is Weinerlicious the place where Sarah works in that show Chuck? lol

Can we meet up with you guys?

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

We will definitely have to plan the morning meet up so we can try and get close to the front again.

Woohoo sounds like a plan.

Corinne and I will be up there Friday night too at the K Royale (/w cheese) Lakefront Inn.

Is Weinerlicious the place where Sarah works in that show Chuck? lol

Can we meet up with you guys?

Awesome, can't wait to see you guys there.

PA and OH both have the type of toll roads where you pay when you exit and it depends on when you entered. It's been a long time since I've done that drive without an EZPass, but you used to need to pull a ticket at the start and turn it in when you exited.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

So I was looking at the route to Michigan and was reminded that Breezewood exists. Has anyone ever taken 522 to access/exit the turnpike east of Breezewood? It adds 26 miles, but you're not forced to go through Breezewood. Plus, I imagine that extra 20-30 minutes could be faster than inching through Breezewood during peak times...

Look what I just found! We need someone who won't be there to monitor this site and save the pictures of us crossing!!!

http://www.mackinacbridge.org/fares-traffic/bridge-cam/

Unfortunately I had to bail on MOTM. Best case scenario had me driving the 1,400 miles back and straight to the airport. I have to be in Atlanta on the Tue after to meet/drop my youngest daughter off at college.

However, no need for anyone to sit in front of a computer. There are many ways to record your computer monitor. I personally use Join.me Pro and my last employer used Camtasia. Here are several other methods depending on your OS:

https://www.howtogeek.com/205742/how-to-record-your-windows-mac-linux-android-or-ios-screen/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Who's on the road today on the way to St. Ignace? We're on the Ohio Turnpike now and will be stopping just North of Ann Arbor tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the road now. On the Penn Turnpike just southeast of Pittsburgh.

We'll be staying in Ann Arbor tonight!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

signature-final.png