Goose

MINI on the Mack

So now we definitely have to beat the record this year. We can't have tractors with a larger turnout lol. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I'm not sure we can go :-(

It's the weekend before the family beach trip and getting leave will be tough.

Well to be safe we booked K Royale Lakefront inn, for $120 per night. There are still rooms left at reasonable prices but doesn't look like a lot.

We can cancel by Aug 2 if we can't make it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Crap I knew I forgot to finish doing something, got to finish registering, had to get the license plate number since it's not personal yet I don't ever remember it!

Hotel for there has been booked for months, and hopefully the co-pilot will be home to come, if not Caylee it is as it's her bday.

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

Hiii :wavey:

Sooooo, where are people planning on stopping after that first night of travel towards Mackinaw? I'm assuming people will be leaving on Thursday. Thoughts? Plans?

Sooooo, where are people planning on stopping after that first night of travel towards Mackinaw? I'm assuming people will be leaving on Thursday. Thoughts? Plans?

I don't know if we've gotten that far yet in our planning. Got to get through the Dragon first

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I don't know if we've gotten that far yet in our planning. Got to get through the Dragon first

*sigh* I'll miss it again :(

I asked that same question! Not really sure of the route since we are not planning on going to Detroit this time I believe, but if you are borrowing a car I guess that changes things, me and corey will possibly making a stop there on the way home to have some work done to Nila by Detroit Tuned.

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

I asked that same question! Not really sure of the route since we are not planning on going to Detroit this time I believe, but if you are borrowing a car I guess that changes things, me and corey will possibly making a stop there on the way home to have some work done to Nila by Detroit Tuned.

So, a friend of mine and I will be going to MI together this year since we both have friends in MI. We may not follow the main group as we will probably get an earlier start (4 am or so) and we won't be in a MINI. If we decide to follow the main group, we would go as far as Toledo and then head north toward Detroit to pick up Rocket J. Then we will headto Lansing for the night to visit her friends. We would then meet up with you guys in Mackinaw on Friday.

Edited by Shadow