RDG_RCR

CDC: JULY 2 Waldorf

Anyone going to the autox at Waldorf on Saturday? The Lotus is out of commission temporarily but I have already signed up. If anyone is signed up and wants a co-driver I will pay your entrance fee!

I'd be happy to see how much better I can do in my car. Especially with brand new Direzzas as of tomorrow! No fee required, this would return the favor you did by inviting me :wink:

-Chris

I'd be happy to see how much better I can do in my car. Especially with brand new Direzzas as of tomorrow! No fee required, this would return the favor you did by inviting me :wink:

DONE, thank you so much! Let me at least buy you lunch! I'll see you Saturday!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Had a great time co-driving with Tyler in my Roadster!

He went heat 1A with stock inflation at 41 PSI. We re-evaluated and I ran heat 2A at 46 PSI, coming to 1.0s of his best run so far.

He ran again at that pressure, heat 1B and felt better with a last run of 45.11s. I ran right after, in heat 2A and I felt the ZIIs losing grip. I should have waited or spray-cooled the tires. Still improved, but ended up 2s behind him.

GoPro of most of our runs, with external mic near exhaust:

Taken by Maurice:

360 video of me ran into minor problems. Here's all 6 of Tyler's runs:

-Chris

You and Mark were flying. lol

This was my first time participating at autocross. It was a very fun event. I was sliding around like crazy in my all-seasons. It's crazy how close we got to flying into the grass lol.

I'm interested to see how this weekend goes. I went ahead and bought a spare set of wheels and summer tires. I'll be "competing" in the CS class event.

I scoped out the CS, CSP, and STR classes; looks like they are filled with serious competition.

2006 Mini Cooper S

You and Mark were flying. lol

This was my first time participating at autocross. It was a very fun event.

I'm proud that your first AutoX runs ever were with me driving, in which you were blown away:motor:, and me riding along, in which I helped a newbie :top:

Thanks for the video!

-Chris