3LUEOX

Need r53 6 speed. ASAP

Let me know. Was just ran off the rd by a damn Volvo and hit a curb. Gearbox now has a hole. :/
Crap, that really sucks... I hope you got the license plate of the Volvo so it can be pursued by both law and insurance.

I don't have a gearbox to offer, I just wanted to make sure you knew that the manual gearbox changed from the pre-refresh R53s (2002-2004) to the refreshed R53s (2005-2006 and also 2007-2008 R52 S convertibles). I don't know if they are interchangeable (they might be!), but the gearing ratio changed with the refresh - it was made shorter, for better acceleration... but that also means higher RPMs (mostly noticeable at highway speeds).

Just a heads up. You can look up all of the part numbers at www.realoem.com.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks. Found a gearbox last night and picking up shortly. Sucks to spend money on something that is not for performance. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But while you have that open, perhaps Valeo and LSD? That's performance related. :top:

Very true! Just not in the budget now as I need a bumper as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to call up pick n pulls around Fredericksburg, I recall 6-7 MINIs between the two yards there. 04-06 if my memory serves me right