Lt. Dan

roof graphics?

Hey, Dan!

Do you mean to put on yourself, or to create something custom to have a shop put on?

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

Hey, Dan!

Do you mean to put on yourself, or to create something custom to have a shop put on?

Hey Colby! :rofl:

I was able to do the big meatballs on the sides of my mini okay, but for something as big as the roof I think I'll pay someone to do it... too much risk in wrinkles and air bubbles for me...

I made my own roof graphic (it's just on the sunroof). Do you know what you have in mind? I might be able to help.

I tried to buy this one, but I was too slow:

14996502_10154187924292956_1307150708_n_zpsulgqkn4w.jpg

I also bought a copy of this movie poster:

mZ9Go2zMiMEp0djTtBO1RmA.jpg

It's sitting in a tube right now- I may take it to the local sign guy and see if he can scan/print that for me...

Hey Colby! :rofl:

I was able to do the big meatballs on the sides of my mini okay, but for something as big as the roof I think I'll pay someone to do it... too much risk in wrinkles and air bubbles for me...

Hey, buddeh.

____

/ ~ \

0 0 |

|______|

______

\_____/

So, you're just looking for a reputable shop that can print on vinyl and install?

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

Lame, it removed the spaces. (Supposed to be a poor ascii Terrance or Phillip)