TGGRRR (Ali)

It's ALMOST TIME!!!!

Wed night the MINI Skirt Palooza party theme is super heroes, does everyone have a costume? A cape? their tights and undies on top?

We arrive Sunday and I am still trying to decide where to eat Sunday night but I'm thinking the Fillin station in Robbinsville

We are not doing the potluck at our cabin on Monday night any more. Since becoming a vendor I was spending too much time prepping for the potluck so instead we're going to do a dinner run. We leave when Melissa arrives.

I'd like to go to At River's Edge but they close kind of early so not sure we'll make it. Any suggestions for Monday night dinner? Maybe Tapoca and eat by the river?

Who's there for dinner on Monday?

I'm getting so excited. Started packing last night. I packed my super hero costume. I might need to get Tyler to take some shots of Tigger and Cat woman! Meeeow

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Wed night the MINI Skirt Palooza party theme is super heroes, does everyone have a costume? A cape? their tights and undies on top?

We arrive Sunday and I am still trying to decide where to eat Sunday night but I'm thinking the Fillin station in Robbinsville

We are not doing the potluck at our cabin on Monday night any more. Since becoming a vendor I was spending too much time prepping for the potluck so instead we're going to do a dinner run. We leave when Melissa arrives.

I'd like to go to At River's Edge but they close kind of early so not sure we'll make it. Any suggestions for Monday night dinner? Maybe Tapoca and eat by the river?

Who's there for dinner on Monday?

I'm getting so excited. Started packing last night. I packed my super hero costume. I might need to get Tyler to take some shots of Tigger and Cat woman! Meeeow

lol Deal. I'm down to eat where ever. Knock on wood* the forecast looks like I will be able to leave with you guys on Sunday still.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I really need to pack. So far all I have packed is my camera gear and the Batgirl costume

I think the Hub would be fun for Sunday. It's close in Robbinsville and if the weather is nice we can eat by the creek

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g49483-d5328248-Reviews-The_Hub-Robbinsville_North_Carolina.html

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Can't wait! On Monday I go to the Brewery and restaurant in Silva to make sure we are set for the beer run I lead. But I will be back for Dinner and am game for whatever. I have never been to Tapoco