kickn_wing

Happy hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its happy hour time again at nardo's peri peri , come out, hang out, have some drinks, and meet some new people or hang out with old pals!!! Since nardo's just opened up, Im going to leave cyclone as a backup just in case!!

Thursday, april 21st

6:30pm

cyclone anaya

2911 District Ave., Suite 170 [Map]

Fairfax, VA 22031

http://www.nandosperiperi.com/

Please park in the target garage on the top floor

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Yup target garage alex,

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Just a heads up - Nandos is not in the same area as Teds and Cyclone. If you park in the Target garage then cross the street and keep walking straight past the movie theater. Follow the white fence down to Brine. Nandos is a few spots down from there (right in front of the Avalon apartments).

CHILLIN001.jpg

Just a heads up - Nandos is not in the same area as Teds and Cyclone. If you park in the Target garage then cross the street and keep walking straight past the movie theater. Follow the white fence down to Brine. Nandos is a few spots down from there (right in front of the Avalon apartments).

Thanks for the intel Hilary!
I for one am very happy that there's a Nando's closer to home now - their grilled corn on the cob is to die for! :eating:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Just to be clear, we are talking about the Springfield location, right?
No, Mosaic district in Merrifield. Close to Gallows Rd & Lee Highway.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

So are we still parking at Target or closer to the restaurant?

I'll let Nick decide that...but if we are all trying to park together, I would think one of the garages is a safe bet. I don't think it's that far of a walk.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Nick I just saw your status changed to Maybe. That's unfortunate.

However, the good news is Nando's is one of those order/pay at the counter types of restaurants so there's no need to really alert the restaurant of our group because there's no servers. Also since everyone pays for themselves there's no hassle to settling the bill. WIN WIN!

Signature.JPG

I'm still planning on parking in the Target garage if there's space to fit us all in. It's a Merrifield Happy Hour custom now.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)