PlayPlay

FS: 2006 Cooper S JCW (only 9,700 miles!!)

Hey Larry long time no see. Every time I read this I am tempted. I sure miss mine sometimes. Do you want to trade for my 2008 Ford Escape ?

Haha Brian, it would be so nice if someone from the DCMM family would adopt her! Um....how about your Jeep?!

Haha Brian, it would be so nice if someone from the DCMM family would adopt her! Um....how about your Jeep?!

You must be a comedian ? The Jeep is my new toy and it ain't going anywhere but muddin ?

If only I had the garage space and a few extra dollars ?

2012 Jeep Rubicon

All,

It is a really bittersweet day for me as it was my last day with my MINI. We had a great run and I will miss Wolfgang dearly. That said, I couldn't be happier that Wolfie is being adopted by a really cool couple and staying in the DCMM and Miniac family! Congrats, TATRAT! I really hope you enjoy! I will have peace of mind knowing that he'll be running free again like he was meant to be! Godspeed!

(With any luck, I'll be back in the MINI community again someday soon with another MINI :biggrin:)

@Haemish: Sorry, buddy. The cover went with the car :)

@Brian: Haha...just give me a ride in that Jeep one of these days! By the way, I have a photo of us at MINI United that I want to give a copy of to you.

All,

It is a really bittersweet day for me as it was my last day with my MINI. We had a great run and I will miss Wolfgang dearly. That said, I couldn't be happier that Wolfie is being adopted by a really cool couple and staying in the DCMM and Miniac family! Congrats, TATRAT! I really hope you enjoy! I will have peace of mind knowing that he'll be running free again like he was meant to be! Godspeed!

(With any luck, I'll be back in the MINI community again someday soon with another MINI :biggrin:)

@Haemish: Sorry, buddy. The cover went with the car :)

@Brian: Haha...just give me a ride in that Jeep one of these days! By the way, I have a photo of us at MINI United that I want to give a copy of to you.

All smiles here, it was great meeting you and thanks for all your patience!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Congrats Tattrat :top: I was very close but I did not have room in my garage and I refused to park the Rubicon outside :biggrin:

Hey Larry I do know how tough it was to part ways with your MINI. I sold mine and I still miss Gute Fahrt.

2012 Jeep Rubicon