PlayPlay

FS: 2006 Cooper S JCW (only 9,700 miles!!)

Unfortunately, for me, I have to let go of my baby. But, it really has been babied with only 9,700 miles and a single owner (some of you may remember me from the old DCMM days). Astro Black with a silver roof. With many tasteful, high-end mods, it is ready for daily driving, serious twisties or even track/auto-x if you so choose. This is the perfect car for an enthusiast who recognizes a superb deal. Prefer local-ish buyer and PayPal, Venmo, or cashiers check.$11,000

Link to photos: http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/g/album/3751053

Here is a list of mods & extras

JCW Performance Package (Factory Installed)

Behe/LDG ECU Remap & Dyno Tuning (Last dyno'd at approx 230 whp at the wheels)

M7 Strut Tower Brace

17 x 7.5 Volk LE37T Rims

TSW Conversion Studs

KICS R40 Lug Nuts

Window Tint

Custom Whalen Knob

CG-Lock

Helix Stubby Antennae

MiniMadness JCW Air Filter

Cross Competition Coilovers (fully adjustable)

SPC Control Arms

Magnecor KV8.5 Ignition Wires

Goodridge S.S. Brake Lines

JCW drilled & slotted front rotors

Rennline Tow Hook

ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar

MINI OEM Outdoor Car Cover

Adjustable Torque Wrench

Edited by PlayPlay
Price Reduced

Hey Lawrence! Good to "see" you again - but sorry about the circumstances. You have to have the lowest mileage R53 I think I've seen in years! This would indeed be a great pickup for someone who wants to own one of the original new MINIs, and the unique driving dynamics it brings.

Let me know if you'll consider parting with the OEM outdoor car cover separately - the 1st Gen ones are hard to come by, and I've been thinking about trying to find one. Which one is it?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks all for the compliments. Please keep her in mind if you know of anyone :top:

@Edge: If no one is interested in having the cover with the car then I have no qualms about selling it separately. It is the bluish grey one with black where the windows and wheels would be.

I think I might get emotional when this goes...I've been thinking of what I can get out of my 2003 r53, and what the difference would be to get this myself.:frown:

Well she's still available. I'm feeling generous, today. Make an offer ;)

I still hope to find a good Owner and Miniac to adopt my MINI so it'll be taken good care of. I'd hate for it to goto a dealership or chop shop after taken such good care of it for so long. I've reduced the price significantly to $11,000 to hopefully reignite any interest. You'd be getting a loaded JCW with under 10k miles in mint condition!

Please PM for questions and contact information. Thank you! :top:

Edited by PlayPlay

I'm still interested in the OEM outdoor car cover, should the eventual buyer not need it. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129