melissa99

MINI Takes the States 2016

Welcome!

We're leaving Thursday after work.

There are magnetic club badges on our store.

http://dcmm.storenvy.com/products/6255790-dcmm-gobadge

Hilary manages the store her club name is chillin. If you order send her a message and see if she can figure something out to get it to you.

We're doing Atlanta to Baltimore

When will the new logo (same as on newest club shirts) be on the badges?

I land back from Denver Wed night, getting in road 3-4A Thur morn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

When will the new logo (same as on newest club shirts) be on the badges?

I land back from Denver Wed night, getting in road 3-4A Thur morn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think once we run out of the current badges or at least start to run low enough to order more

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm in Sandbridge VA this morning but heading to Greensboro to stay with friends tonight. I'll probably leave there around noon tomorrow and drive to Atlanta. I'm using Glympse and Waze and I hope we can meet up along the way. I'll have my radio on tomorrow too (though I can't really hear that thing!) Otherwise I'll see you there!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

I'm in Sandbridge VA this morning but heading to Greensboro to stay with friends tonight. I'll probably leave there around noon tomorrow and drive to Atlanta. I'm using Glympse and Waze and I hope we can meet up along the way. I'll have my radio on tomorrow too (though I can't really hear that thing!) Otherwise I'll see you there!

AWESOME!!:rock:

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

My daughter Charlotte and I will be running down I-81 starting early Saturday morning heading to Charlotte (NC). Hoping to leave by 7:30 AM to give us time for stops and maybe site seeing.

We will be running with a radio (walkie-talkie) on channel 7-21 so if you see another MINI try to connect via radio. If you see our BRG Ernie at least wave. :wavey:

We are staying at the Hampton Inn - University Place, north of Charlotte and ~5 miles directly south of the speedway. We stayed downtown for MTTS2012 and it was great but took a little more time to drive to the speedway.

We hope to see you in Charlotte.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Donross, there's a person on the event fb page who has hotels but can't go. She's looking for people who may want to take over the reservations.

I managed to work out some good Military rates for Pitt and Detroit :) Living in Baltimore has the benefit for me this MTTS. Next time i'll take off early and cruise to the send off point.

Is there someone going to Baltimore but not staying over? I'm spending the night in Baltimore but Mark has to work on Tuesday. He needs a ride home from Baltimore
Ali - aren't you guys coming up I-95 on your way to Baltimore anyway? Why not just pick up Max on the way? Problem solved! :smile:

(...or is it just not that simple?)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Their route doesn't go near I-95 (fortunately for them, but unfortunately because it would be awesome to see them). They're going a lot more west and stopping mid-way in Culpeper.

http://www.minitakesthestates.com/docs/dailyRouteSheets/MTTS-2016_Day3_0711_Rich-Balt.pdf

Ah, OK... wow - that's a long way out of the way... but maybe it is because they want to minimize people getting stuck in heavy rush hour traffic.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Turns out I decided to come home last night and not stay in Baltimore so Mark stayed with me and we just came home together last night. Also we did decide we wanted to haul butt to Baltimore so we caravanned through 66, the beltway and up 270 to Baltimore. It was quick but poor Colin. We kept him in the middle and helped him get through the mess. It wasn't even rush hour.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the warm welcome I received.

I'm amazed that I randomly sat down for breakfast at table with Alicyn, Mark and Chris. Wish I could have done more than just Richmond but it was enough to get me excited about participating in upcoming runs. (I ordered my Motorola two-ways today!)

Cheers!

Joe