melissa99

Meet & Greet/Halloween Costume Contest at Passport MINI of Alexandria - Oct 29

For this one, we don't have to be able to drive in costume, right? Meaning that I don't need to worry about obstructing airflow or other mechanical thingys like tires. Looking at some pics from previous events, it looked like the cars got dressed stationary - so that opens up the options quite a bit :-).

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

For this one, we don't have to be able to drive in costume, right? Meaning that I don't need to worry about obstructing airflow or other mechanical thingys like tires. Looking at some pics from previous events, it looked like the cars got dressed stationary - so that opens up the options quite a bit :-).

Yes, no driving with the costumes on needed for this.

IMG_0147.jpg

...not unless you consider ~5 mph "driving". :smile:

EDIT: Whoops, wrong event... I somehow thought we were talking about the Christmas parade. Nope, no driving! Park and then decorate!

Edited by Edge
Whoops

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Love it! Should we all RSVP to them individually if we are dressing up or are they watching the post to see how many of us are coming? I suppose I'll RSVP and just tell them that I'm on the list above so they don't double count me :-).

Love it! Should we all RSVP to them individually if we are dressing up or are they watching the post to see how many of us are coming? I suppose I'll RSVP and just tell them that I'm on the list above so they don't double count me :-).

PMOA does not watch our forum. Please RSVP directly to David Hellmuth

I presume that spectators need not RSVP with Passport?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I haven't heard back either. I don't think he typically replies.

Well I guess since he just needs it for the number of prizes, it really shouldn't matter for me... There's only one first prize :tomato:

Edited by chrimson

-Chris

I RSVPd as well and did not get a reply. Not done with my costume yet - but been working on it daily and it is finally starting to come together. Still have to work out how to keep his pants on since they fell off while I was doing his last fitting - and we won't want to have that happen at the event :-).