Bimbim

New from Hawaii now in Bowie

Hello DC! Came in from Hawaii, still waiting on my R53 to get here off the boat. But wanted to say Hi! and hope the mini community here is a little better than Hawaii (3 of us).

I won't be here forever, bought a TDI since my commute has skyrocketed changing work places here. But until it's sold I do want to drive her around and enjoy these winding roads.

Little bit about Bimbim (the mini):

2005 R53 with a Checkmate package, not sure if its a true JCW but it has the 'chili package' steering wheel and feels like its got an LSD, sunroof, blue on blue. Previous owner did most of the mods to the point where I can't tell if it was a JCW or just an S that got played with... either way I love it.

Mods: Megan Coilovers, M7 strut bar, JCW intake, Alta IC, 17% WMW pulley and shorter belt, Borla exhaust, Hotchkis sway bars front and rear, 17" tires (will be going on some 15" BBS meshies i got off a Miata since i've gotten here)

I would love to swap out my seats to a set of BMW seats i picked up off Craigslist but they're power and I'm not the smartest electrician so IF anyone understands how to wire factory seats up I'll buy you the beer =D or if you dont drink i'll be willing to throw a couple of dollars your way!!!!

Don't mind my wife, she wanted to look like she was driving so i took a picture. 20150515_142702.jpg

1.jpg

welcome to dc metro minis

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Aloha. Welcome to the mainland :)

Hope you're stocking up on cold weather gear...I take it you are coming from Oahu, might have to tuck away the rubba slippas for a few months.

Anyways, I commute back and forth near your area [glen burnie - annapolis]. The MINI community is very strong in this area.

I'll see you around.

Shaka Brah.

Ross