RichSperry

R56 parts

BSH catch can and boost tap for N14 engine $100, and I'll install it for you.(sold)

JCW Carbon fiber hood scoop. Perfect condition, $300

JCW Alcantara/Leather steering wheel, (best mod ever.. You touch it every time you drive) $300 including carbon fiber JCW lower trim cover (sold)

Black Multifunction steering wheel buttons, Update the look of your car with the black steering wheel buttons. ($80) (looks great with the above steering wheel) (sold)

NM Engineering short shift adapter and cover box. ($90) (sold)

I'll install the above parts if you get them... (free)

Lastly, custom subwoofer setup. Originally I bought an Integral Audio system. Arc Audio amp died, (replaced under warranty, but the amp killer the driver), Sooo, It's now a JL Audio dx 300.1 amp, and a JL Audio 10- TW3-2 sub in a custom sealed box. The amp mounts using the Integral audio bracket, in the same location, but both the sub and the amp are WORLDS better than the Integral stuff... It also has a flat cover with just part of the speaker grill exposed, offset to the left. Anyway, it's a great setup.. Looking for $400 for the amp, box, cover, bracket... All you would need is an amp wiring kit (8ga)

Edited by RichSperry

No matter where you go, there you are!

I've seen the steering wheel...it's pretty awesome

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Oh man! Why do the R56 get all the newer cool upgrades? Sigh.

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.

Oh man! Why do the R56 get all the newer cool upgrades? Sigh.

because it's been about 8 years since the last new R52/R53 has been sold
All of those things, except the black multifunction buttons, were produced and sold for 1st Gens too...

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

BSH catch can and boost tap for N14 engine $100, and I'll install it for you.

JCW Carbon fiber hood scoop. Perfect condition, $300

JCW Alcantara/Leather steering wheel, (best mod ever.. You touch it every time you drive) $300 including carbon fiber JCW lower trim cover

Black Multifunction steering wheel buttons, Update the look of your car with the black steering wheel buttons. ($80) (looks great with the above steering wheel)

NM Engineering short shift adapter and cover box. ($90)

I'll install the above parts if you get them... (free)

Lastly, custom subwoofer setup. Originally I bought an Integral Audio system. Arc Audio amp died, (replaced under warranty, but the amp killer the driver), Sooo, It's now a JL Audio dx 300.1 amp, and a JL Audio 10- TW3-2 sub in a custom sealed box. The amp mounts using the Integral audio bracket, in the same location, but both the sub and the amp are WORLDS better than the Integral stuff... It also has a flat cover with just part of the speaker grill exposed, offset to the left. Anyway, it's a great setup.. Looking for $400 for the amp, box, cover, bracket... All you would need is an amp wiring kit (8ga)

Still have the catch can

JCW carbon hood scoop

Multifunction steering wheel buttons

NM shifter and cover

And the sub system...

Come on Miniacs... let's move this stuff.

Rich

No matter where you go, there you are!

Hello Rich.

I'm interested in the NM short shifter and cover box. Still available?

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires