melissa99

The New Clubman at PMOA

Come see the new Clubman at Passport MINI of Alexandria

December 4, 5:00pm to 7:00pm

miniWings.jpg

clubman-dealer-edoc-hero.jpg

Sometimes, something just feels right. The right time. The right place. The right mix of intangibles adding up to a certain something that's hard to define, but isn't any less true. The all-new Clubman arrives in January and proudly follows our longstanding MINI tradition of letting instinct be our guide. Oh sure, logic and reason get their say too: the new Clubman is quite roomy and refined, well-appointed with world-class engineering and technology paired with our legendary handling for the complete package. But, most importantly, the new Clubman just feels right. Click below to explore the new model, and contact us to stay updated on its availability. Go with your gut.

CONTACT US to reserve your spot.

clubman-1-cta.jpg

• Friday, December 4, 2015
  • 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.

MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street, Alexandria VA 22304

Tel. 888-984-4973K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

MINIofAlexandria.com

MoCo was last night I believe. Anyone hear anything of interest?

They posted some pictures to their Facebook page but I wasn't able to make it up there last night to check out the set-up in person.

Erin

Ms. Mini is my beloved 2010 British Racing Green Cooper S

They posted some pictures to their Facebook page but I wasn't able to make it up there last night to check out the set-up in person.

https://www.facebook.com/miniofmontgomerycounty/posts/1074185625934631

Nice pictures they've got there. Thanks for the link. Maybe I'll try to make the PMoA one.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Not gonna make it...I have to do work

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Other than the horizontal taillights and the "tall person B pillar problem", I really like it - much more than I thought I would from the pictures alone. The hands-free tailgate opening is especially neat.

I predict it will sell very well - especially since it will be available with All4.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Other than the horizontal taillights and the "tall person B pillar problem", I really like it - much more than I thought I would from the pictures alone. The hands-free tailgate opening is especially neat.

I predict it will sell very well - especially since it will be available with All4.

I just discovered a very interesting fact, from this article...
the Clubman, for instance, boasts 6 more cubic feet of cargo space than the Countryman — formerly the largest Mini – for a total of 47.9 cubic feet when the seats are down.
Of course, that's comparing a 2nd Gen and a 3rd Gen. It will be interesting to see if the 3rd Gen Countryman has even more cargo space.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129