TGGRRR (Ali)

Manassas Christmas Parade

We have a few weeks to brainstorm our costumes for the parade. It's going to be nuts trying to organize but I think we can pull together and do it

First pick a Christmas Character and update your RSVP with the name of your character. I just did that for River

Then we can chat here about how to pull that off.

I'm planning to use a bunch of white polyester batting to make her look all snowy, then add poster board eyes and teeth and icicle lights around the top.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I see a gathering time at P-Tuning and heading to Parade time. What time do we need to be in the gathering parking lot to get ready?

If we have "pieces/panels built", can we take them to P-Tuning the friday night before to store them?

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.

I see a gathering time at P-Tuning and heading to Parade time. What time do we need to be in the gathering parking lot to get ready?

If we have "pieces/panels built", can we take them to P-Tuning the friday night before to store them?

I'll talk to Mike at PTuning about it

I'm going to the mandatory parade meeting on Thursday, at that point I find out where we are positioned and will have an idea of staging

Tggrrr010.jpg

last year we all got together and made crackers for the parade. This year it might be nice to all get together and work on our costumes. To do this we need a place. My townhouse parking lot would be stretched to house 8 - 10 MINIs but we can use it if there's nothing better. I also own sewing machines if people need them.

Would you guys be interested in doing this? Maybe the afternoon of 11/29?

Ideas?!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

Kaeru could possibly be a Christmas tree... Have to figure out a way to hook a lighted star to the antenna and do ornaments...

Poison ivy wants to be a tree too, I think we could put both trees as the start and end cars

If you get an inverter for like $25 you can light up your lights. masking tape usually holds things on well enough

Tggrrr010.jpg