CarlB

2015 1st Annual Brew Tasting Round 2 10/17 3:30 to 9:30 PM

2015 1st Annual Brew Tasting Round 2 10/17 3:30 to 9:30 PM

We didn’t drink all the Beer / Cider. Come help us. This time we hope to have it outside weather permitting. We want to grill up some Bratwurst and whatever anyone wants to bring. What’s better than Beer and Bratts. Hopefully we can be outside around our fire pit. Bring your favorite beer to share and lets us know what you want to bring for food.

I have a photo shoot

I'm pretty sure Mark is going but he keeps forgetting to RSVP

The woman I'm working with tomorrow is coming from NC (MINI people) and her husband is coming with her. I am seeing if he wants to come with Mark to the beer tasting. So you might have 2 more, probably have one more. If they both do come, you'll have no trouble remembering their names as they're both Mark. :beer:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

My address is:

5386 Summit Drive

Fairfax, VA 22030

Here are the directions from 66:

If you are coming west from the beltway on 66 the next exit past route 50 is the Fairfax County Parkway route 286. There is only one exit lane off 66. Take the second exit from the exit lane. You go over the parkway and loop back. The first exit off the parkway is route 29 Lee hwy. There is only one exit. Get in the right lane and turn right on 29 at the light. You will be in a merge lane. As soon as you get in the main lanes get in the far left lane. Turn left at the first light on Summit Drive. In about 100 yards bare right at the split. We are third driveway on left. Look for driveways; you will not see the house. The second and third driveways are side by side. If you see new houses on the left you went too far.

I'm definitely coming, although it looks like the other Mark is not coming. Trying to get Ali to come out as well. Plan on bringing some fresh sauerkraut for the brats. May try to bring some other veggies as well. Will probably be there around dinner time. Thanks for hosting!