randmness

Special Thanks to PTuning

I recently picked up my Mini from PTuning after having a bunch of maintenance and upgrades completed. They drained/filled the transmission fluid, drained/filled the supercharger oil, installed 15% SC reduction pulley, swapped the crank pulley, water pump, thermostat, and some other maintenance work.

Just wanted to say that they did a great job. I worked with Daniel who kept me well informed on the progress and any issues they that came up. I can see why they are highly recommended and I will definitely be sending my car there again for future work.

2006 Mini Cooper S

Where is PTuning? I have been wanting to get my supercharger serviced too. Looks like too much a pain in the tail feathers to tackle myself.
PTuning is located in Manassas, VA:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I've only had my MCS for about 500 miles or so. It's possible that the previous owner replaced the mount already.

Being how I'm in Glen Burnie...the drive time would be similar. Heck of a drop off and return trip.

How was the turn around time on getting your car back? Pricing reasonable?

Yea, it's not really that close (I live in Columbia, MD.) I didn't schedule an appointment so it took about a week and half from when it was dropped off. The pricing seemed more than reasonable.

2006 Mini Cooper S

Thank you randmness for your great feedback!

I will definitely pass the kinds words on to our tech and service advisor Daniel.

Please don't hesitate to ask for Daniel for any of your future services.

Once again, thank you very much!

Regards,

Mike @ PTUNING

Mike @ PTUNING

AIM/Email: mike@ptuning.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PTUNING

Hello everyone,

This is Daniel @Ptuning.

I really appreciate the feedback and the compliments, OP. It means more than you know.

It was a pleasure to coordinate the work for OP, and I am happy to help anybody that might be looking to get service done through us.

If interested, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Best regards,

Daniel@Ptuning

Mike @ PTUNING

AIM/Email: mike@ptuning.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PTUNING

Being how I'm in Glen Burnie...the drive time would be similar. Heck of a drop off and return trip.

How was the turn around time on getting your car back? Pricing reasonable?

PTUNING has had customers come from as far as NJ and TN for service. They're a very high quality shop and will treat you right. They're honest. They also offer a DCMM member discount as they are one of our special vendors. I would encourage you to give them a call before you make the drive though :)