TGGRRR (Ali)

Tint and Dent removal at Detail Authority

Randy (the dent guy) and Wardel (the tint guy)

Are hosting a dent and tint party on Nov 14 starting at 8:00 AM

It will be held at Randy's shop at

3131 Draper Drive, Unit #G • Fairfax, VA 22031

Please post your desired time and work being done in your RSVP. I'll try to work up a schedule as we go

Tint

2 windows $75

2 door cars $130

4 door cars $160

Windshield strips

$25 with the car/ $50 on its own

Ceramic tint + $40

lifetime warranty on film

Dent repair

$50 per side panel (no roofs)

1-3 dents size of quarter, no sharp dents and not on a body line or edge of panel.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Randy has done dent parties for us before and Wardell has done tint parties. They are both excellent at what they do and really nice guys too.

I keep Randy on speed dial in case one of my babies gets a ding, he's amazing at his job and you will never know there was ever a blemish after he's done. He also gives club members discounts on clear bras.

We start at 8:00

going to try and set up some sort of appointments but these are general

Tint

8:00 - Spdjnke

8:45 - PoisonIvy

9:45 - unstable

10:15 - Dan

11:00 - Tggrrr

12:30 - Edge

1:45 - Backstreets

Dents

8:00 - Tggrrr

8:30 -

9:00 - SneakyBaron

10:30 - GreenCactus

Edited by TGGRRR

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali - can you please find out if Wardel does colored tint?

Most important: I want 50% blue tint on the front windows of my MINI (replacing the damaged blue tint that I already have).

Less important: If they have it, green tint for my Mustang (35% for the back, 50% for the front - keeping it VA state legal) would be great. If not, I'll just stick with regular grey tint for it.

Thanks!

Also - a few years back I created this handy FAQ here on DCMM for the tint laws... feel free to link to it in the thread, if you like:

Edited by Edge

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Ali - can you please find out if Wardel does colored tint?

Most important: I want 50% blue tint on the front windows of my MINI (replacing the damaged blue tint that I already have).

Less important: If they have it, green tint for my Mustang (35% for the back, 50% for the front - keeping it VA state legal) would be great. If not, I'll just stick with regular grey tint for it.

Randy doesn't think that Wardel will have colors because he would have to buy a whole roll to do a single car

Tggrrr010.jpg

Randy doesn't think that Wardel will have colors because he would have to buy a whole roll to do a single car
Darnit. :(

That might cause me to scale back to Mustang only then. I don't want mismatching tint on my MINI, and I really like the blue tint.

Thanks for asking!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

do they vinyl wrap?

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Another question for Wardel - does he offer ceramic and/or carbon tint? (I know it costs more)

Yes, that was brought up last time, It was an additional 100 last time I will see if I can find the info in the old thread, I did have to pre-coordinate with him to make sure he had it on hand, and in the percent tint you are looking for.

Another question for Wardel - does he offer ceramic and/or carbon tint? (I know it costs more)

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Here is the info on Wardel and the webpage for his company:

www.nolimitmobilewindowtinting.com They have been in the tint business for 22 years and have many examples of the work on the webpage. Also some nice exotics if you just want to oogle some cars (talking to you Tyler). The brand of film used is Global Window Film the quality is High Performance. They have used this film for 10 years and never had any issues. They can provide 7 different percentages ranging from 50 % to 5% as we all have car registered across the beltway.

And he was the ceramic tint info from last time:

This was the price last time so please ignore till Ali confirms.

There is a lot of info and question on tinting in the “Beat the Rays tint party thread”

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels