TGGRRR (Ali)

MTTB 7 parade

I just wanted to share something that was really funny from my perspective. I know we made a big deal out of being ready to roll when the police showed up. So when they did I went to speak to the officer. I popped my head up to see if people were getting into their cars and there wasn't a person around and I heard the sweet rumbling of MINI motors ready to go.

You guys were amazing! I think next year we'll be able to get them back :congrats:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just wanted to share something that was really funny from my perspective. I know we made a big deal out of being ready to roll when the police showed up. So when they did I went to speak to the officer. I popped my head up to see if people were getting into their cars and there wasn't a person around and I heard the sweet rumbling of MINI motors ready to go.

You guys were amazing! I think next year we'll be able to get them back :congrats:

That's awesome! Maybe the ice is broken! Did they expect a payment for their time, or was it a freebie considering the cause?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

They did not charge us
That's fantastic! Woohoo! :biggrin:
Craig the YouTube link isn't working
Hmm, it worked for me. Maybe YouTube just needed a minute to process the upload?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I'll work on uploading my video and pics... i was the Red mini that kept speeding to the front to take pics....

BTW... i noticed the group was split into two... the first group was a good 1/2 mile ahead of everyone... catching up that that group was :motor::rock:

Bills pictures are up, you can download for free by selecting buy, the charge is 0. You'll need an account but he won't spam you

http://www.visualdreamphoto.com/mttb7

BTW he is now looking to buy a green countryman

We have a convert

Edited by TGGRRR

Tggrrr010.jpg

The pictures came out great.

I'll work on uploading my video and pics... i was the Red mini that kept speeding to the front to take pics....

I thought you were a brave soul for standing on the side of 495.

Edited by randmness

2006 Mini Cooper S

I have very good news. After totaling up the online donations, money collected at the event and the Tshirt sales profits we raised

$2582

For Operation Second Chance, that's the most that we have ever raised!!!!! Way to go

Thanks to every single person that participated and volunteered to make the event a success

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have very good news. After totaling up the online donations, money collected at the event and the Tshirt sales profits we raised

$2582

For Operation Second Chance, that's the most that we have ever raised!!!!! Way to go

Thanks to every single person that participated and volunteered to make the event a success

Holy cow, that's awesome! :congrats::rock: