TGGRRR (Ali)

New Vendor T. Pepin Photos

Welcome our newest vendor T. Pepin Photos. Tyler has been a member of DCMM since 2013. T. Pepin Photos currently is offering Rig shot photography.

Rig shots provide the illusion of your car “at speed” from interesting angles in a safe controlled environment.

DCMM members will receive 20% of all photoshoots. Free shoots will also be raffled off at various DCMM events.

Please place all orders here:

http://www.tpepinphotos.com/contact/'>http://www.tpepinphotos.com/contact/

Please check out http://www.tpepinphotos.com for portfolio and blog updates.

Edited by TGGRRR

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks Ali!

If you have had a chance to visit my site you will see I'm lacking on content, so for a very limited time I am offering 2 deals to help me get started:

Deal #1

I'm looking to shoot 1 of each type of MINI for free!! You just pay for whatever prints you might want.

Already claimed:

Cabrio (Ali)

GP (Quitta)

Clubman (Sara)

Coupe (Craig)

Roadster (Michael)

Hardtop (Laura with Cat as an alternate)

Classic (Corey)

Countryman (Melissa)

Still need:

Paceman

and if I have missed anything post it up!

Deal #2

On top of the 20% off you will receive for a limited time you will get 1 free print also!

Pricing:

All shoots start at $100 (so $80 for all DCMM members!), this will get you 1 angle and 1 high resolution digital file (not watermarked, unless you want it) every extra angle is $25.00.

We will tailor the background to your interests, so if you have anything in mind please let me know. Keep in mind the rig adds 15-20' of length/width to your car, so we will need space.

Please plan on at least 2-3 hours for your shoot (not including driving to the location). It takes a bit of time to get the rig set up and shot composed.

This could be you!

NEWMinnieWM.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by RDG_RCR

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Updated!!

I currently have Laura as at the hard top, but if it doesn't work out, Cat is the first alternate.

I will be bringing the rig to the Picnic on Saturday, it will be a good chance for everyone to see the process and everything involved.

Don't you need one for each Gen? You don't have an R53 yet... :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'll take the Countryman spot!

It's yours!

So everyone that has a spot, we can work something out at the picnic to get an idea of what you are looking for and what your schedule is. Because these are long exposures lower light is better (think morning/evening) and usually provides a more interesting sky. I do have a filter that will allow full sun shoots, but it does have it's limitations. Can't wait to get these started!:rock:

This was so much fun...for you guys who are thinking about doing...do it, as you see the results are amazing

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Hahaha that's awesome

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads