melissa99

Pixels at the Drive-In!

who's excited....i heard its gonna be like 70+ mini's

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

That sucks....your gonna miss some fun

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

Update on the theatre tomorrow night - their website is showing the following for our screen (Screen 1):

8:45pm - Minions

10:45pm - Pixels

...so be prepared for a very late night if you want to see Pixels. Just a heads up!

(Susan and I have already seen Minions, so I wish they were showing Pixels first!)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Well I guess we're not going.

No thanks.

Update. Just sent an email to David Hellmuth updating my RSVP. We'll probably go to the event before.

why not?

HOONIGAN

I work full time, go to school almost full time, and have a house that needs to be organized. My energy will be wiped out by the time the 1st movie finishes and then we'll have a nearly hour drive home. Sorry I can't find the desire to go for Minions.

Signature.JPG

I emailed David Hellmuth too - not to bow out at this point but to ask him that since we are bringing them ~70 MINIs of business, if he thinks he might have enough pull to flip the order and show Pixels first.

No harm in asking, right? :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

It's official! Passport is hosting the event and we get in free! You must RSVP to david.hellmuth@passportauto.com. See details in the images.

[ATTACH]1682[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1683[/ATTACH]

if you look at this flyer they might have already flipped the order for the night

HOONIGAN

if you look at this flyer they might have already flipped the order for the night
It's possible that David already pre-arranged to have Pixels show first, but that flyer predates the posting of the movie schedule on the theatre's website (which is listed for the general public), so I suspect that without intervention on David Hellmuth's part, Minions will be first. :( Edited by Edge
Small grammar fix

But as ali posted that might be for a regular general public night..their website also says that the double showing is thru the 30th I believe, they probably wanted to be lazy and not make a special note or edit the dates just for one night

HOONIGAN

I just got an email back from David Hellmuth:

I have spoken to the owner 5 times his hands are tied the movie makers determine the time shown, just got off the phone with him

So that's that - it's final. Minions first, then Pixels. It probably doesn't help that Minions is rated PG and Pixels is rated PG-13.

I just got an email back from David Hellmuth:

So that's that - it's final. Minions first, then Pixels. It probably doesn't help that Minions is rated PG and Pixels is rated PG-13.

He just called me, the theaters don't have a lot of control over these things but the owner is going to start minions early, do that pixels can start early. He said both movies will be done by midnight

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Well, that helps a little bit... getting out at 12 instead of 12:30.