isherri

Kohl's Cars and Coffee

I just got an email from NoVa Sports Car Club that the Kohls Cars and Coffee was shut down by the police today due to hooligans :banghead: It sounded like the event is shut down for good. :frown:

There is more info on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/KohlsCarsandCoffee?fref=ts

That sucks. I guess I missed all the nonsense. Hopefully it isn't for good.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

From the Facebook page - :frown:

" From VP Asset Mgmt for Peterson: This meet is officially shut down. There will be police on sight from this point forward to write tickets if anyone chooses to violate this. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO KOHL'S CNC NEXT WEEK - doing so would be at your own risk.

Reasons Given:

- Unauthorized Use of Private Property...

- Racing through the Neighborhood "

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Wow that sucks

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Glad I checked the forum, will be interesting to see how they enforce this for those who don't follow the FB page or MeetUp Group

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Cops don't care. I'm sure they will write tickets. And I guarantee there will people that show up this weekend...if for nothing else but out of spite.

Cops don't care. I'm sure they will write tickets. And I guarantee there will people that show up this weekend...if for nothing else but out of spite.

I was thinking about having breakfast at WF. I hear they have a banging breakfast quiche! :congrats:

I would be one of those out of spite people. How would they know I wasn't there to shop? Discriminating against people with bada$$ MINIs?:biggrin:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I was thinking about having breakfast at WF. I hear they have a banging breakfast quiche! :congrats:

I would be one of those out of spite people. How would they know I wasn't there to shop? Discriminating against people with bada$$ MINIs?:biggrin:

Park, immediately walk into Kohl's, and buy something. Keep the receipt... and they can't tell you you are not there for a good reason (although I suppose they could still ask you to leave since your shopping is finished). :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Buy a coffee at Starbucks and take your time enjoying it. They would not be able to do anything, but don't have a minor traffic violation leaving or you will get stopped.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

What about the run to the Plasti Dip party? Are we still able to meet up somewhere or is that scrapped? is there an alternate parking lot we could meet in?

It's not scrapped, there's another thread for the run, he's working something out

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What about the run to the Plasti Dip party? Are we still able to meet up somewhere or is that scrapped? is there an alternate parking lot we could meet in?

I will test run today and find an alternate start point in the same general area. I will up date on the run thread this evening

1975Mini001.jpg

Oh great, Ali shows up to a C&C and gets it shut down. :congrats::banghead:

Actually...I'll defend Ali on this one. There were only four of us there and none of them were Ali the C&C sunday before it was shut down. Ali was there a week prior...

Ali, don't expect me to come to your aid ever again, okay? I don't want you to get spoiled. :rofl:

Actually...I'll defend Ali on this one. There were only four of us there and none of them were Ali the C&C sunday before it was shut down. Ali was there a week prior...

Ali, don't expect me to come to your aid ever again, okay? I don't want you to get spoiled. :rofl:

Thanks Alex, your so nice, unlike Tyler who's mean

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was there the weekend of Ali, I recall an Ice Blue cabrio zipping out of there, with a tiara dawn brunette behind the wheel, another brunette half hanging out of the MINI with trying to take a selfie with a road rashed iphone, and a elderly woman in the back dropping F-bombs while giving a double one finger salute.

Thing Thelma and Louise, but replace Brad Pitt with Betty White dressed in orange.:top:

1975Mini001.jpg

I was there the weekend of Ali, I recall an Ice Blue cabrio zipping out of there, with a tiara dawn brunette behind the wheel, another brunette half hanging out of the MINI with trying to take a selfie with a road rashed iphone, and a elderly woman in the back dropping F-bombs while giving a double one finger salute.

Thing Thelma and Louise, but replace Brad Pitt with Betty White dressed in orange.:top:

I need to make a few corrections here. Melissa was in the back so I don't think she wants to be called elderly but she did drop some F-bombs. I wasn't wearing orange, I wore blue for Precious but I do love Betty White!!!

Tggrrr010.jpg