isherri

Kohl's Cars and Coffee

http://kohlscarsandcoffee.com/show-info/cars-coffee-show-times/

According to their website:

Officially: The start of the Kohl’s Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee is on weather dependent on Sundays throughout the year with the highest attendance between the months of April – October, between 8:30am & 9am, but does continue throughout the winter months.

Unofficially: Whenever the weather is clear (even when the temps are frosty) and until the last car clears out (usually by 10 / 10:30 or so) throughout the year.

12599 Fairlakes Circle Fairfax, VA 22033

I won't be able to attend every week, but I thought it would be a good idea to have it on the calendar in case anyone had any interest in going when they are in town!

• Like 1

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

yay!!

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

hahaha...i wanted to see who all/if anyone rsvp'd and my name was gone, I was like wtf then i read your post...hahahaha

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

will do

HOONIGAN

i should be there about 0830 in the spot from last week

HOONIGAN

i should be there about 0830 in the spot from last week

Nick, I'll try to meet you around that time...where is this spot?

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I'm on my way now....it's a long the road...I should be there in about 30ish

HOONIGAN

Ok had to move to another spot...there be's a jaguar club here

HOONIGAN

I can't make it either. I have to get my TB test read and then drive to Philly for my new job. Sorry to miss you Nick, but I hope you are off for the #EpicMINIRally we have a lot of surprises planned and you are gonna love it!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Oh sorry you missed it...lots oh cars today...next weekend we need to get lots of minis out there

HOONIGAN

Next weekend there should be a run from Cars and Coffee to the PD party

That's a good idea

HOONIGAN

I just got an email from NoVa Sports Car Club that the Kohls Cars and Coffee was shut down by the police today due to hooligans :banghead: It sounded like the event is shut down for good. :frown:

There is more info on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/KohlsCarsandCoffee?fref=ts

Edited by Brian0758

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I just got an email from NoVa Sports Car Club that the Kohls Cars and Coffee was shut down by the police today due to hooligans :banghead: It sounded like the event is shut down for good. :frown:

There is more info on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/KohlsCarsandCoffee?fref=ts

I'm not surprised. Last time when Sherri, Melissa and I were leaving there were cars revving their engines and a lot of people pealed out on the straight going past the lot. Why do jackasses have to ruin everything?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So glad I just spent a few hours developing a run route from Kohl's:banghead:

I will keep an eye out for clarification that it is closed, but I am guessing either way it is not the place to be next sunday. I will probably find a good starting point in the general area, so I don't have to scrap the whole route.

I will post as a separate event with the tentative route, in a few.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels