StokedAgain

blown rear coilover on r53

I walked out of my house yesterday and noticed I had camber like crazy on my rear passenger wheel. My problem is I have Bilstein Pss9/10s on my mini :( so I need to send it into bilstein to have the rears rebuilt. I am in need of a set of factory rear struts or even an older set of coilover to use until I can get mine back from repairs. I can pay a deposit or whatever you'd need, any help is appreciated! :wavey:

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

I just trashed my stock suspension last week. So sorry to hear. I would have just given it to you

Ah I appreciate the thought! What did you end up going with suspension wise?

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

Let me know if you want me to meet up tomorrow or this week.

You can use my lift space at work in sterling after 5 if you need it

No trouble, all of my tools are here anyway. I have permission to use the shop space afterhours. Shoot me a text around 430 my number is on the waze user list.