TGGRRR (Ali)

EPIC MINI Rally

June 20th starting from the Meet and Greet at Passport MINI of Alexandria

We are going to have a rally of the MINIest kind, a fun rally.

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, will be to participate in a shortest distance rally.

Here's the timeline for the event

Meet and greet 9:00

Trivia at 10:00 AM (you don't want to miss this as miles coupons will be awarded)

Start rolling cars at 10:30

Last car out by 11:00

PTuning

Cars in by 2:00

Punch and pie (Yummy!!!!)

Scoring at 2:30

You will be given a packet with some checkpoints, and the endpoint is PTuning. You must find the way to get to each checkpoint and then the end with the lowest amount of miles recorded on your odometer.

We KNOW that not everyone's odometer is going to be precise so we're throwing some fun challenges in there to totally throw a curve. You can earn miles off by accepting challenges. This means you can earn from 1 - 5 miles back for each challenge. Expect the unexpected...

Our team is coming up with very MINI challenges that you won't want to miss. You might want to pander to the officials to earn miles coupons!!! You just be creative, we like that :biggrin:

Let's just say, we're going Top Gear Style!

Some say...

You can have as many people on your team as can fit legally into your MINI. There aren't a lot of rules here. Show up at the start, get your packet, figure out the most efficient route, earn back miles by conquering challenges and pandering to the officials.

The prizes will be awesomely cheesy!!!

#EpicMINIRally

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We are announcing the end point which is Ptuning, they're very excited to host the end gathering.

We won't be giving any hints about the checkpoints our the challenges

#EpicMINIRally

Edited by TGGRRR

Tggrrr010.jpg

Look for our posts on Instagram! Each day we will post a countdown picture featuring club cars. Be sure to like or repost to get us trending!

#EpicMiniRally

Guess I´ll have to create an Instagram account...:hmpf:

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Guess I´ll have to create an Instagram account...:hmpf:

You should anyhow, German, lots of pretty pictures! Sadly I killed my iPhone and I'm in Costa Rica so the pictures won't be up until after I return and get a new one on Monday.

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

We had a question on the FB page asking if we would be offering off road legs on the course. That is entirely up to you. We don't have a pre-defined course we have checkpoints. You just need to find the shortest amount of miles to make the checkpoints. How will you do that?

Tggrrr010.jpg

Not sure who's car has the plate "DEFT S" but it's very shiny and it's the featured car on today's Instagram count down. Who wants to be featured next?

That's Alex's MINI Shadow. I was MINI sitting over the holidays and Shadow was in our lot for the week. I took that and sent it to him so that he wouldn't miss his baby and could see that Shadow was happy and safe. He looked clean but really it was lighting and the cell phone doesn't focus super sharp. He was a dirty MINI :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

hey strangers lol. I'll take off work to come out from under my rock to see you all, i miss my MINI friends

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Tomorrow's Instagram Countdown Photo will feature some of the Minis from the Kohl's, Coffee and Cars today. Ali, Melissa and I visited one of the top secret checkin locations after Kohls. You guys are in for a real treat! Be sure to tell your friends and neighbors!

:biggrin:

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Hahaha...I see what you did there

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Nice....you gonna have shirts and stuff made?

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Not sure who's car has the plate "DEFT S" but it's very shiny and it's the featured car on today's Instagram count down. Who wants to be featured next?

Oooo...ooo...me!! :wavey:

That's Alex's MINI Shadow. I was MINI sitting over the holidays and Shadow was in our lot for the week. I took that and sent it to him so that he wouldn't miss his baby and could see that Shadow was happy and safe. He looked clean but really it was lighting and the cell phone doesn't focus super sharp. He was a dirty MINI

My MINI is never dirty. :aetsch:

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)