R53NERD

New Member.

welcome

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Welcome to the DCMM forums! It's always nice to see new faces, especially 1st Gen owners, as they are quickly becoming collector's items, having been out of production for 9 years now (7 years in the case of the R52 convertible).

I hope you like what you see and consider joining as a club member! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hello R53nerd! I just joined last fall. Second best decision I've ever made. Lots of fun meeting up with other club members (and checking out their cars!) Hope to meet you IRL at one of the events! If you want to see what they are like, check out the blog ;-)

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Welcome, and look forward to meeting at an event soon.

Haemish,

gen 1 collector's items. Aren't we jumping the gun a bit, how about we wait it they qualify for classic plates first. Just messing with you. Might be in the market for one myself when I get back:top:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

You should come out to kohl's tomorrow morning

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Thanks all for the warm welcome. There's been a few small issues with the car and I need to find a local driveway to do some work. I'd rather not upset my apartment complex.

https://instagram.com/p/22q97toTRY/ the car is an indi blue 2003 with blue black interior and white roof and mirrors. I picked it up with 64,000 miles. So far it's been fun. It's only been a month and I'm on my third set of wheels.

I plan on coming out to events and doing some open auto x. I have a pile of parts ready to go on just need to find somewhere local to do work. Also if anyone ever needs help with anything don't be shy to ask.

Edited by R53NERD

Wow, what a mean Mini! I don't have a driveway or I'd offer it up. If nobody else has anything, there's a parking area in my condo community near the clubhouse you could use, but there's no overnight parking. I'm in the Kingstown area.

I'm in the same area!
That's awesome, neighbor! Sometimes we have happy hour events and whoever plans them gets to pick the location. I love to go to Fiona's in Kingstown because it's close, it's Irish, and they've got lots of parking. I was going to try to get one on the books in the next couple of weeks. Hope you can make it!

Thanks again Dan I can't wait to get this thing out on a track.

Plans are not urgent,

My list includes:

New tires (on the way)

15 percent pulley kit (sitting in the car)

wheel spacers to hit an et of 30. (In the mail)

Hella 500s I ordered the ffs by mistake

oil change. Check fluids

rear sway bar

Weld up a custom exhaust

decide on springs and shocks. I don't think I'll like driving on coils ever day.

some sort of fabricated could air intake.

then water methanol injection.

I just want to get moving on things. Weather has been great!

Thanks again for all the help.

I guess where I'm stuck the most is do I go tsw on springs tein no longer makes r53 h.tech. or keep them stock. If I stay stock height I'll go koni fsd. If I move lower I'll be looking in to something fully adjustable.

I'm all about a clean stock like look with little touches here and there.

Hers where I'm at now:

Thanks all for the warm welcome. There's been a few small issues with the car and I need to find a local driveway to do some work. I'd rather not upset my apartment complex.

https://instagram.com/p/22q97toTRY/ the car is an indi blue 2003 with blue black interior and white roof and mirrors. I picked it up with 64,000 miles. So far it's been fun. It's only been a month and I'm on my third set of wheels.

I plan on coming out to events and doing some open auto x. I have a pile of parts ready to go on just need to find somewhere local to do work. Also if anyone ever needs help with anything don't be shy to ask.

If you still need a driveway to do some work, let me know. do not have a a lot of tools, by a lot of tools I mean barely nothing :biggrin:. I'm out in Bristow, VA.

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13