1975_mini

Who wants to get Dirty

Hey all,

Not truly a MINI event, but Brandy and I are doing the Mini Run Amuck here on Quantico on June 13th. If anyone would like to join us come on out.

We are done the shorter 2 mile course and registered from the 11:00 start time. Brandy say we will be going at a nice jog, so don't feel you have to be a 6 minute mile person to join us. Its more about mud and obstacles.

There is a longer 4 mile course for those wanting a bigger challenge.

Whether you would like to join us or do it on your own, our house is only a mile and a half from the start/finish line so all are welcome to park at our place and use our showers prior to getting back in your MINI:top:

Here is the link for more info, hope to see some of you there.

http://www.marinemarathon.com/MCM_Event_Series/Run_Amuck.htm

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Hey all,

just wanted to reach out and see if anyone want to join Rey, Jessie, Brandy, and I. There are still spots available in our wave. We are signed up for the yellow wave 2 miler starting at 11am.

The more the merrier, come on out!!! If you are extra motivated there is the full 6 mile course.

Our house is only a mile from the start so you can part at the house and use our shower, so no worries of your MINI getting dirty.

Hope to see you there, and feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Are we just running then leaving or are we cooking out? I know it was discussed but could not remember the decision. Shopping this evening for Sunday so let me know about Sat and what everyone wants

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111