Odds and Ends

Diagnostic Software

Hi MINI gang......

I am now in possession of full diagnostic software for MINI. It covers all models - past, present, and future. I am willing to do one of two things: Plug in to read &/or clear codes with a full printout for a small flat fee OR simply let you use my computer for DIY things for a nominal hourly fee. You must come here as I do not lend out my computer or cables. Neither of these options are for me to get rich, but rather to help offset the high cost of obtaining real, licensed, upgradeable hardware and software and also to keep my shop fridge stocked with soda and beer!

If you need dash lights cleared, errors diagnosed, or want to make some modifications, this is the way to do it. I am not intimately familiar with all of the coding options on the MINIs since I don't own one, but if you can find the info you need, I can help you get into the various modules and program it with you.

I also have VAGCom for VW/Audi and Durametric for Porsche in case you have friends or neighbors who are car enthusiasts with those other marques in their driveways!

Please get in touch with me via regular e-mail fro more info.

- Darryl

Thank you! I will certainly be contacting you soon for pay-to-play by the hour, I need all kinds of things set!

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

Hey do you guys plastic dip whole cars?

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads