TGGRRR (Ali)

New vendor Liberty Automotive

We just signed a vendor agreement with North Henry Liberty Service Center in Old Town Alexandria.

442 N Henry St

Alexandria, VA 22314

(703) 683-0794

They are offering club members (must show your badge)

15% off on Labor, 10% off on parts and a $79.95 AC recharge

If you call to make an appointment ask for David Rockwell and he'll take care of you.

They're near the metro and can handle MINIs, Tigger has been there.

Edited by Poison Ivy
Added phone #

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

is that david rockwell from passport mini?

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

David Rockwell nicest guy in the world! My Precious had the wrong bolts on her plates and I couldn't get my new badge holders on. He was waiting for me when I arrived, spent a long time searching for just the right bolts, and even put my badge holder on for me! The whole time I got to take a peek at his Mini and another they had lifted up. Then he high fived me and sent me on my way. I will not take My Precious to any other garage from now on! Such a nice guy!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

i agree...he waas my service guy at passport

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

I just dropped off Cricket for an oil change. He loaned me an umbrella and gave me a gift card to Starbucks. Very nice! :)

I got the Starbucks card too but it wasn't raining. The Starbucks waiting room is nice and close. I think I'll be hanging out there tomorrow

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was stuck in traffic on Patrick today and David came out to chat. It was a wonderful way to pass the time as I slowly rolled by! Super nice guy :biggrin:

that's service with a smile

I just texted him that I turned on the AC and Tigger smells like a wet dog. Time for a new cabin air filter

Tggrrr010.jpg

was there today to get the oil changed, I believe that was you ali, I saw taking a pic with my mini

HOONIGAN

You mean this one? I almost asked if that was your MINI.

Yep thats my baby

HOONIGAN

yeah he told me that was you...ive never seen his mini before

HOONIGAN

ahh ok...you guys still coming to kohls tommorrow

HOONIGAN