TGGRRR (Ali)

Dinner with Flat Colin

Anyone that goes to the Dragon knows Colin, simply one of the fastest best drivers there kicking butt in his Justa Cooper.

He's nice, he's fun and he's in town and staying at Rey's house. His son is with a school group and Colin has time on Saturday night and wants to hang out with some DCMM people

Sat night May 9 at 6:30

Musashi Japanese Steakhouse

http://www.musashijs.com/

7565 Sumerset Crossing Dr., Gainesville va 20155

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Wow, Gainesville... that's a long way out. It's on a Saturday though, and Colin is awesome... hmmm.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Wow, Gainesville... that's a long way out. It's on a Saturday though, and Colin is awesome... hmmm.

Yeah, it's about a 90 minute drive each way for me... I want to see Colin, especially since I didn't go to MOTD, but I'm going to have to see how this fits in . :(

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

What can you spect from a Caps fan:biggrin:

Alright...that's pushing it, Rey. :ridinghorse:

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Who's near the beltway and wants to let me sleep on their coach/floor!? :biggrin:

You can stay at my place if you want...I'm only 10 min from the Beltway via 66. It would have to be a sleeping bag and the floor though...totally up to you. Though if you find someone with a couch...might be a tad more comfortable. ha.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

we have a baseball game at 5 (about 15 minutes driving distance away), but will try and make it... That place will be PACKED at 6:30 on a Saturday, so be prepared...

Rey is going to make reservations, I hope they take them.

Rey doors your rsvp include Colin

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg