TGGRRR (Ali)

Club dinner Friday night

I was thinking it might be fun to do a club dinner at Natahala right after the car shoot.

We are doing the car shoot at 5:00 at the parking lot by the boat ramp near the lower dam. From there we can caravan up to Natahala which is about 45 minutes from Fontana, have dinner and get back right about the right time for the brew swap

Anyone want to do it???

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

It doesn't matter to me, since I won't be there, but the Brew Swap starts at 6pm. :rock:

Crap maybe we need another night or leave earlier?

I'm in if we make it back in time from the Pigeon Forge run.

When is the Pigeon Forge run? Is it a night run

I just thought club dinner and club picture would be fun, but with me being on vendor row and all of the activities can we make this work?

Tggrrr010.jpg

We could do the Picture a little later then people that want to do the brew swap could skip dinner with us.

I think we need to do the picture a little later do that everyone can make it. If we do it at 5:30 we'll easily be done before the Bee swap and then see who wants to grab dinner before the movie starts

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was thinking it might be fun to do a club dinner at Natahala right after the car shoot.

We are doing the car shoot at 5:00 at the parking lot by the boat ramp near the lower dam. From there we can caravan up to Natahala which is about 45 minutes from Fontana, have dinner and get back right about the right time for the brew swap

Anyone want to do it???

Is the lower dam the one by Tapoco?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

Is the lower dam the one by Tapoco?

Not that far

We Are meeting at the spot by the lake where I did glamour shots the last two years. The upper dam is by the marina and I didn't want people thinking that it was that boat ramp.

Leave Fontana make a left onto 28

Cross a little bridge and it's the first lot on the left after you cross the bridge

If you're driving more than 3 minutes you probably passed it

Tggrrr010.jpg

So I guess we can leave the photo shoot at 5:00 and those that want to can do a dinner run right after. I don't want to miss the movie

Krystal and I have open that day from 1 p.m. until the movie starts. So count us in!

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Not that far

We Are meeting at the spot by the lake where I did glamour shots the last two years. The upper dam is by the marina and I didn't want people thinking that it was that boat ramp.

Leave Fontana make a left onto 28

Cross a little bridge and it's the first lot on the left after you cross the bridge

If you're driving more than 3 minutes you probably passed it

Got it! The boat ramp where you took my pictures last year!

Edited by Whales
Spelling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

Anyone want to do it???

Count me in please