Lt. Dan

Kohl's Cars and Coffee?

Hey this sounds like fun! I'm going to come out for a little while on Sunday. See you all there!

So what time do people meet up and where is it? I've never been. The thread is long and I can't find all of the details.

I'm not good at early :sleep:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali, its at the Kohls in Fair Lakes. I think people usually meet around 8 or 9 am. I'm wondering how long it goes though... Might be able to stop by but it wouldn't be until 11 am.

I can do that, Sherri and I are going on an exploratory adventure for the Rally before the board meeting so this could work.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I normally show up around 0830 ...just to make sure I get spot and it's nice if we all want to park together to be there that early

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

It normally goes to about 1100. Efore everyone starts to leave

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

So what time do people meet up and where is it? I've never been. The thread is long and I can't find all of the details.

I'm not good at early :sleep:

Only at "EARLY" :rofl:

I'm ususally there around 8:30 and linger until 10. but if you guys are coming out I can stay and anoy Nick until you guys show-up:biggrin:

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Hahahah...yeah I'll be there

HOONIGAN

more minis...yay!!

HOONIGAN

im not sure if ill make katies just yet...trying to get my intercooler installed this weekend, I also ordered the dp and my stage 2+ tune

HOONIGAN

So I'll be at Katie this morning

HOONIGAN

Awesome...I'll be there at 0830

HOONIGAN

I'm going to add next weekend's show to the calendar so anyone can see the details. I'm not terribly clear on all the details so feel free to edit if I leave anything out!

I don't think I have any other plans so I'll probably show up again. It was fun!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

It's every sunday...it's start at 0900 but we try to get there around 0830 so we can all park together

HOONIGAN

If you want I'll post it up on the calendar once I get home

HOONIGAN