StokedAgain

Custom Reclaimed Wood Furniture and Decor

I've been meaning to post this up but just never get time, I hand build and create one-off items from pallets, barn wood, and flooring. Lately people have asked me about building wine-liquor type racks again so I decided to go ahead and do a few more. This is one example of my racks in the raw, I can create them in many, many, many styles, shapes, and sizes. I also do Pinterest recreations as well so if you've seen it, I can most likely accommodate you.

20150319_182008.jpg20150319_182130.jpg

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

I've been meaning to post this up but just never get time, I hand build and create one-off items from pallets, barn wood, and flooring. Lately people have asked me about building wine-liquor type racks again so I decided to go ahead and do a few more. This is one example of my racks in the raw, I can create them in many, many, many styles, shapes, and sizes. I also do Pinterest recreations as well so if you've seen it, I can most likely accommodate you.

[ATTACH]1611[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1612[/ATTACH]

Just saw this! Do you have a website or pictures of some of your work? We are looking for a table 72" X 36" made from reclaimed wood.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I would definitely be interested in a true wine rack. I've also wanted a custom one and I think reclaimed wood would be awesome. Please PM for additional details.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)