TGGRRR (Ali)

Sunday April 26

Anyone else heading down on Sunday?
I'm pretty sure I will be. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It's not the same... and I dont know who that is. I'll probably just prep the car for gripfest.

Come early and you can stay in our cabin on Sunday, Monday and maybe Tues nights (have to reconfirm arrival dates of cabin mates)

This would make Mark happy

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Come early and you can stay in our cabin on Sunday, Monday and maybe Tues nights (have to reconfirm arrival dates of cabin mates)

This would make Mark happy

I'll talk to Sara about it, but not sure if she wants to make the drive for a short trip. If we end up going it will only be for the actual week, I may have a work obligation on Sunday May 2nd. If she doesn't end up going at all, I am down for couch surfing the entire time as long as I can keep a cost down to a minimum. I really want the car ready for gripfest, so this may all be moot.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Anyone else heading down on Sunday?

Was given the green light my my wife to leave on Sunday. I'd like to leave at the crack of dawn. I can meet any of the Sunday caravaners at just about any location, preferably somewhere along 81, as I imaging that you DC dwellers will be coming across 66...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

Ok, so I think we have

Haemish

Craig

Bill

Mark

Me

All driving Sunday morning

We could meet up by 7:00 AM, does anyone have a meeting place in mind? If not I'll look at the Google maps and find a gas station

Did I miss anyone?

Tggrrr010.jpg

How about?

Wilco Travel Plaza

1014 Mount Olive Rd, Toms Brook, VA 22660

Just off of exit 291, a few miles south of 66 on 81.

That looks perfect, it's just over an hour from us.

Is 7:00AM good for everyone to meet there? I know we'll probably roll out by 7:20

Tggrrr010.jpg

Last year I drove down 81 to 40 to 129 in Knoxville.

For this year I'm thinking about peeling off of the interstate before we reach Knoxville, like Kodak, and taking 66 to 441 to 321 to the Foothills Parkway. About the same distance, but probably a nicer drive than through Knoxville.

Any interest?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

Last year I drove down 81 to 40 to 129 in Knoxville.

For this year I'm thinking about peeling off of the interstate before we reach Knoxville, like Kodak, and taking 66 to 441 to 321 to the Foothills Parkway. About the same distance, but probably a nicer drive than through Knoxville.

Any interest?

Do you think it adds time?

Tggrrr010.jpg