German

Cabin rooms available

Hi there,

My wife and I are preparing for our first MOTD (can hardly wait :motor:). So we decided to go ahead and rent a cabin we considered is close enough to Fontana (9.5 miles - 18 minutes) and the Dragon Tail (18 miles - 32 minutes) for the dates of April 28 through May 3 (5 nights, Tuesday through Saturday).

But it would be great if we can find 1 or 2 other couples interested in sharing :idea:. The cabin has 4 bedrooms (1 w/king bed [we call dibs!], 2 w/queen bed, and 1 w/single bed) and 2 full bathrooms, so everyone would be comfortable.

Anyone interested:questionmark:

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Thank you, TGGRRR! We'll wait and see because we rather get to know motor friends within the club first. But thank you for the tip; as you said, I am sure there will be plenty of takers as the date comes closer.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hi there,

My wife and I are preparing for our first MOTD (can hardly wait :motor:). So we decided to go ahead and rent a cabin we considered is close enough to Fontana (9.5 miles - 18 minutes) and the Dragon Tail (18 miles - 32 minutes) for the dates of April 28 through May 3 (5 nights, Tuesday through Saturday).

But it would be great if we can find 1 or 2 other couples interested in sharing :idea:. The cabin has 4 bedrooms (1 w/king bed [we call dibs!], 2 w/queen bed, and 1 w/single bed) and 2 full bathrooms, so everyone would be comfortable.

Anyone interested:questionmark:

Just to remind you guys. We have 3 bedrooms available for the Dragon (my father in-law cannot make it, so now we now for sure). Any takers?