SchnuppDawg77

Cabins

Members I'll be going back to MOTD 2015 for my 2nd year I went last year but hadnt joined the group yet. I'm interested in going in on a cabin if anyone has space and needs some people to fill their cabin. Please let me know I can be reached at 7034039325 thanks

Brent Schnupp

Hang in there Brent, stuff always opens up. Our cabin is full but you can also check the Motoring Alliance site. A lot of people will reserve the Microtel and then cancel when they find something closer and better

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hang in there Brent, stuff always opens up. Our cabin is full but you can also check the Motoring Alliance site. A lot of people will reserve the Microtel and then cancel when they find something closer and better

Just want to be closer this year that 28 mile drive every day back and forth got real old and expensive

I ended up with two cabins this year and would love to find someone to take one over rather than give it up the reservation. If you are familiar with Fontana, it's cabin #1012. It's a 2-bedroom, 2-bath. In theory it can sleep 6 and 1/2 people - one king, one queen, one uncomfortable queen-size fold-out sofa and a love seat that is very comfortable provided that you're short or like to sleep in a fetal position. If interested, PM me before March 30th.

Members I'll be going back to MOTD 2015 for my 2nd year I went last year but hadnt joined the group yet. I'm interested in going in on a cabin if anyone has space and needs some people to fill their cabin. Please let me know I can be reached at 7034039325 thanks

Brent Schnupp

Just in case check with German I think they were still looking for cabin mates

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13