TGGRRR (Ali)

Club dinner farewell to Al (DBeest)

Not only am I going, I'm feeling so well that I don't need to take the pain meds that don't let me drive so I'll be driving myself. Or at least that's the plan! ;) No lights though. My parents come back from Costa Rica after over two weeks. Can't wait to see them.

P.S. Here's the link to the house my family built there (Dad served as the Forman). It will be used part of the time as a vacation rental.

https://www.facebook.com/MadreselvaCostaRica?

Signature.JPG

That was a really fun dinner and the lights after were a blast. Hilary took us to 3 houses. The first two were old school with lots of lights, the second was full of blow up creatures. The third was a modern choreographed light show.

It was great seeing off AL and Miriam. Best of luck guys!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was a really fun dinner and the lights after were a blast. Hilary took us to 3 houses. The first two were old school with lots of lights, the second was full of blow up creatures. The third was a modern choreographed light show.

It was great seeing off AL and Miriam. Best of luck guys!

Thanks for putting the dinner together. Sorry we couldn't make the light run. We still had packing to do. I did see the the photos posted and it looked impressive. Thanks for sharing. Look me up if any of you are coming through the Tampa area. Thanks again for the good DCMM times and see you soon.