TGGRRR (Ali)

MOTD 13 (2015) forum started

For those of us with Dragon Brain we like a place to plan and get excited about the next year.

For new members that want to go you need information really early. Especially for accommodations.

You can also get event information here

http://www.MINIsontheDragon.com

Let the obsessing begin!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! The topic has been come up quite a few times in the house this past week. Sara and I are currently homeless (at the dragon) and are exploring our options.:motor:

I'll keep my ears peeled for you guys. I gave up that awkward cabin with no central bathroom and I'm semi homeless myself. But I did tell Xiek I'm likely staying with him.

I was looking and didn't really see anything, so I figured I would ask.

Is there a "this is what you need to know" type of thread regarding MOTD?

Or an adopt a newbie program?

My thought process is, i have a ton of questions, don't really know where to start....like where are folks staying, is there an fee's and any other sort of "insider" tips to get ready for the weekend.

Or am i over thinking it and if so then someone tell me to shut up.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.

I was looking and didn't really see anything, so I figured I would ask.

Is there a "this is what you need to know" type of thread regarding MOTD?

Or an adopt a newbie program?

My thought process is, i have a ton of questions, don't really know where to start....like where are folks staying, is there an fee's and any other sort of "insider" tips to get ready for the weekend.

Or am i over thinking it and if so then someone tell me to shut up.

Brian feel free to ask questions here even if they are already asked. You will make us happy, gives us a chance to talk about the trip!!!

The biggest question is usually about where to stay, once you have that the rest will fall into place

Tggrrr010.jpg

So I believe Sara and I are camping! Her parents are thinking about coming this year and they have a huge tent a large amount of camping supplies. At $25 a night, that leaves a lot more money for gas! Last year I spent at least $300 in gas AT the dragon.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I know I've told a few people, but I won't be going this year. :frown:

I get very little vacation time and I would really like to be able to do something besides MOTD. It was a tough decision, but there's just so much else I want to see.

I will be back for 2016, though! Birthday Dragon!!!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I know I've told a few people, but I won't be going this year. :frown:

I get very little vacation time and I would really like to be able to do something besides MOTD. It was a tough decision, but there's just so much else I want to see.

I will be back for 2016, though! Birthday Dragon!!!

As I type this the banner picture is Cricket on the Dragon...

Sorry that you aren't coming we'll miss you. It won't be the same :frown:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Super excited because it's my first dragon. Any suggestions about which events to register for would be very helpful. I understand it's probably not a good idea to overbook and I should leave time for random things, but if there are any I shouldn't miss I would love to know! I mean besides my birthday party (on May 3, in case you were wondering...) :wink:

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Super excited because it's my first dragon. Any suggestions about which events to register for would be very helpful. I understand it's probably not a good idea to overbook and I should leave time for random things, but if there are any I shouldn't miss I would love to know! I mean besides my birthday party (on May 3, in case you were wondering...) :wink:

The organized runs can be fun but there are plenty of casual runs that are usually a lot more fun.

You don't want to miss BINGO. If you like beer the Beer swap is a big hit and then there's the drive in movie

You'll probably want to drive out to Bridal Veil Falls to get a picture of your Precious under, yes under the falls. She won't get wet

I think you said you're coming on Sunday so we can go on Monday or Tues when things are quiet

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm registered too - woohoo! 11 years in a row. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129