melissa99

Annual Halloween Costume Contest at PMOA

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at Passport MINI of Alexandria Saturday October 24th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria VA 22304

PLEASE NOTE PARKING IS LIMITED!

If you are not part of the costume party please park your MINI at Landmark Mall and walk over

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the event but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

7th Annual Halloween Costume Contest! Dress your MINI and compete for prizes!

RSVP to David Hellmuth at david.hellmuth@passportauto.com

That awesome Mini/MINI angry birds combo on the flyer had to has won or at least placed. NO, what!?!?!?! inconceivable:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Catalina was definitely robbed that year. The iMINI design was awesome - one of my all-time favorites, for sure.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were talking about a different one... your own. Oops. :)

Edited by Edge
Oops

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks Haemish, that was a lot of work and it was all handmade stuff.
Do you have a photo from the boot, of your real Angry Birds game? That was the coup de grâce.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Talk to brandy about Styrofoam, her dad work at a factory that makes it, that's where I get all mine.

I have purchased plasti dip and party hats for Tigger's costume. I need some plastic tablecloths and maybe some Styrofoam rings.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Sadly, I'll be a spectator only this year. I had two exams this week so no time to make a costume. :(

Can you do something simple? It seems wrong to not have you in the contest
Well, at least Catalina will be giving other people a chance to win now. :biggrin: