Happy Hour - Cyclone Anaya Merrifield Mosaic District

Happy Hour

Wednesday, November 19th

Cyclone Anaya

2911 District Avenue, Suite 170

Fairfax, VA 22031

www.cycloneanaya.com

5:30 p.m. -

Happy hour lasts until 7:00. There are special happy hour drink and food options. If people would like to have dinner, moving to a table is always possible. This location is in Merrifield, right off Lee Hwy (29).

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I get off of work at 5:00 in DC, have to shoot home, feed dogs and then head over. So I'll be later, think you guys will still be there around 7:00?

Here we go with the happy hour shifts again.... :motor:

I will be! :biggrin:

I'm going to try to leave work a little earlier than usual for this, too. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I enjoyed the time I was there because it was quiet enough that we could actually talk and interact. The carne asada was so tasty too! Thanks Alex for setting this up.

Thanks for coming out. :top: I'll do it again at some point...probably not the same place. But maybe the same area.

Dammit, I had the wrong date on my calendar! I had every intention of joining you guys TONIGHT :banghead:

Sorry I missed it, I'll try to catch the next one.

Bummer. It happens. Next time! :motor:

I had a great time too - I especially like that this one was a little later than the last one (4:30 start? :s: ) and so it went a little later too. Felt much less rushed for folks like me who couldn't be there right at the start.

Easier parking too. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I feel your pain, unstable! I'd have been there too. Even more upsetting when I discover they had carne asada TOO!
I had the carne asada too. It was quite good, but IMO the best, tastiest carne asada in the entire DC area, bar none, is still at Uncle Julio's Rio Grande. I can't eat there and NOT order it. :biggrin:

I even ask for extra marinade/juice/sauce, and I drown that thing!

I had the carne asada too. It was quite good, but IMO the best, tastiest carne asada in the entire DC area, bar none, is still at Uncle Julio's Rio Grande. I can't eat there and NOT order it. :biggrin:

I even ask for extra marinade/juice/sauce, and I drown that thing!

You've surely earned a place in heaven with a tip like that! Thanks, I'll check it out for sure!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14