Lt. Dan

What did you do to your Mini today?

Hey all, been a little while... this Thanksgiving morning, I plugged my scanner in and took a drive. I wanted to check that my radiator fan was working properly. I determined that it does seem to be working fine. I wasn't sure whether my 1st stage had failed again, but it appears it has not. I think the fact that the weather is cooler and my new CSF radiator is so good, the coolant temp is staying below 200, more like in the low 190's. So, the first stage doesn't kick in until something over 200, I don't remember precisely what.  Anyway, this is good news!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 1

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Added wireless CarPlay to the Roadster old CiC nav setup. Zero instructions, so it took a bit of fiddling to get it all hooked up (and disassembling the entire center stack all the way back to the armrest to get to the i-drive stalk). But works really well and definitely updates the car.

mini-carplay01.jpg

mini-carplay02.jpg

mini-carplay03.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chris_V said:

Added wireless CarPlay to the Roadster old CiC nav setup. Zero instructions, so it took a bit of fiddling to get it all hooked up (and disassembling the entire center stack all the way back to the armrest to get to the i-drive stalk). But works really well and definitely updates the car.

mini-carplay01.jpg

mini-carplay02.jpg

mini-carplay03.jpg

That looks great, and your Waze map looks bigger then the one that shows up in my OEM nav system 🤣