Lt. Dan

What did you do to your Mini today?

Nice! I've gone there for training 4 separate times since 2001... always the same venue. They do have classes here in the DC area but I believe it's best to get away from your usual environment so you can better concentrate. I'll be back there soon for the MCSE Server 2012 2-week boot camp.

Good luck on the CCNA! Is Valerie still running things on-site?

Valerie is still running things. Brian D'Andrea is my instructor (guess he has been teaching here since 2003 or something). Not sure if he'll be your guy or not, you're further up the chain than I. I was told the same thing about getting away from your normal environment, helps to be removed so you can focus on studying (which is why i have limited myself to only this site for internet :biggrin: )

Valerie is still running things. Brian D'Andrea is my instructor (guess he has been teaching here since 2003 or something). Not sure if he'll be your guy or not, you're further up the chain than I. I was told the same thing about getting away from your normal environment, helps to be removed so you can focus on studying (which is why i have limited myself to only this site for internet :biggrin: )
Awesome - tell her Haemish says hi (my name is rare enough, and I'm sure she'll remember me since I keep coming back).

Good luck on your exam(s)! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Got my first "snowflake in a triangle" warning while driving to the gym this morning with the top down since it was only 35 degrees F. I figured it is only 2 miles and it made sure I was awake when I got there :-).

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

getting a new clutch and throttle body installed on my R56, and waiting to get my new LED Grill-Mount lights to come in.

2k10 Mini Cooper S (R56) 6sp, Coilover suspension, K&N Intake, Alta hotside, Stoptech Rotors, 17" white wheels w/ Conti DW, and resonator delete, S42 turbo upgrade, upgraded intercooler, tuned 250whp.

2k9 Lexus RX350 AWD, Classic Metallic, Sirius radio.

2k8 Audi R8, 4.2, Silver Metallic, StaSis Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius radio (Totalled)

2k14 Audi R8 5.2 Suzuka Grey, Larini Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius, K&N Filters w/ silicoln sleeve and tuned.

The march towards being more competitive in SCCA autocross continues!!!

Last week I sold off my 15x8 wheels and tires- While the 205/50/15 Potenzas had plenty of tread left, I could tell their performance was starting to fall off.

the replacement wheels and tires are 15x9 TR Motorsport C3M's that I got for an AWESOME deal!

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=TRMotorsport&wheelModel=C3M&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint&tab=wheels

For fitment checking, I lucked out because they had a set of 225/45/15 BFG Rival's mounted. Quickly found out there was no way they were going to fit without help. stacking big washers behind the wheel led me to ordering 12mm spacers, and converting to wheel studs instead of lug bolts! About a perfect compromise between clearing the coilover on the inside, and not hitting the fender on the outside :rofl:

Before I mount up new tires for next season, I'll probably end up painting the wheels black.

Next up is I ordered a set of 650 lb springs to make the ride a little more compliant, and smooth out the bumps on the lot at Fedex...

Two words... Red Beltline.

Took a bit to get done, but had a beautiful day to do it. :) It's not perfect if you look close, but I'm happy with it and that's what matters!

[ATTACH]1450[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1452[/ATTACH]

Oh! I like this! I may need to do this on my MCS4 (is that the right abbreviation?).

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

Finished and installed the wheels--I definitely like the new look.

Wow! The yellow lettering looks awesome!

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18