TGGRRR (Ali)

Ghost tour and dinner Harpers Ferry

Trying to reconcile conflicting commitments. What is the estimated tome of arrival at Harpers Ferry?

ETA is between 5-5:30. Could possibly be slightly later depending on how fast the ferry operartion is, if we get all cars on during the first pass, etc. Dinner is at 6:00, I believe.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Was just reading the ghost tours website and it says that below 40 they do not do the tour the same, U will walk to St. Peter's church and hear the stories while viewing pictures of the sites so you are sitting in the warmth. Didn't know of this would change the kind of anyone. We are still in!!!!

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

Was just reading the ghost tours website and it says that below 40 they do not do the tour the same, U will walk to St. Peter's church and hear the stories while viewing pictures of the sites so you are sitting in the warmth. Didn't know of this would change the kind of anyone. We are still in!!!!

That would be awesome I'll check with the guy

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Any prize winners from MTTB going today? I'll try to get with Ali before she leaves for this.

I'm meeting Mom for lunch and hope to be home briefly before heading out to meet Alex at his place at 2:00 so I will be hard to catch unless you can drop the stuff off at my house between the doors

Tggrrr010.jpg

It's not scary at all, just ghost stories. I do hope it will be in the church since not only will that be warm but I love the architecture in old churches

Oh I know it won't be scary done these types of things before just wish I could go with my wife and daughter. Love to hear these stories.

I just heard from the guide, the tour will be indoors for the stories. However we can explore the locations on our own outside of we want. He said no one has fun when it's freezing.

We can still take more people for the dinner or tour so feel free to show up even if you didn't RSVP. Meet us there if the run is too early.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm feeling under the weather so I'm bailing. I think this will be an awesome run though so I'm sad.

Bummer. Feel better!

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)