kgdblu

Need New Bonnet Stripes

Plasti-dip!!!

NFW.

I noticed that you posted on FB that you need a new clear bra, you know our new vendor Randy does them and gives us an excellent price

I was going to go to the guy who did it originally. He's in Ellicott City which is pretty close to me. Where's Randy's shop?

Celia has the stripes. Apparently, they are still made but just aren't featured any where on MINIUSA's site.

I want someone who can do the stripes and the clear bra in one fell swoop.

NFW.

I was going to go to the guy who did it originally. He's in Ellicott City which is pretty close to me. Where's Randy's shop?

Celia has the stripes. Apparently, they are still made but just aren't featured any where on MINIUSA's site.

I want someone who can do the stripes and the clear bra in one fell swoop.

Randy is in Fairfax. I'm sure he could install the stripes. Here's the deal that he gives for clear bras, it's a great price and his work is great. Mark and I both have our clear bras from him

Detail Authority

1. Club members will receive $150. OFF the “Standard 24” Paint protection Film kit with installation

using 3M, Ventureshield, and Xpel paint protection films

2. Club members will receive $40. Off regular price on Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in our Fairfax shop

or mobile service, which ever member chooses.

3. Members will also receive “special” pricing for special events such as the “Dent Party”, as we have done in the past.

http://www.detailauthority.com/

3131 Draper Drive, Ste. G

Fairfax, Virginia 22031

703-978-7800

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg