TGGRRR (Ali)

Cooper Vineyards Run Hosted by HR MINI

Hosted By HR MINI

Don't forget Cooper Vineyards MINI rally September 6!

We will be hosting the "spirited" drive over to the vineyard again. (Hopefully leaving from Crown MINI, but working on details now. More info to follow)

This is a GREAT event for new MINI owners to meet other owners and enjoy a fun drive over to the vineyard. Once at the vineyard, of course there is wine for tasting and for purchase. Cooper usually invites a couple of othe rwineries as well. There is also food, which is included with your wine tasting tickets. PLEASE buy your tickets online and save a few bucks over the day of the event prices.

Buy tickets and get more info here:

http://www.coopervineyards.com/events.html

Please RSVP with HR MINI

https://www.facebook.com/events/1458721554379477/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm not going to open up RSVPs for this event because it is hosted by another club and we can RSVP there. If someone wants to coordinate a run to meet up with them we can start a different event and RSVP for that.

I've been to this event before and it's a lot of fun and they fundraise for an animal rescue group.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm not going to open up RSVPs for this event because it is hosted by another club and we can RSVP there. If someone wants to coordinate a run to meet up with them we can start a different event and RSVP for that.

I've been to this event before and it's a lot of fun and they fundraise for an animal rescue group.

Second on that! It really is a super event and either rolling in with the HR MINI crowd or being there when they arrive is lots and lots of fun! Lona and I would love to go down there and take the boys but we are heading out to Nevada that morning to visit family.

Have a great time everyone!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

They will be raising funds/ supplies for an animal rescue group again. here's the note from Dale

"YES Kathy, Animal Connections will be there again this year. So you are encouraged (strongly ) to bring donations that an animal shelter could use. Food mostly, dogs mostly, but some cats No Purina One if I remember correctly. Lets help out our pet friends and maybe take one of the adoptees home!"

Tggrrr010.jpg

I originally had a regular ticket, but then I remembered about DD/Youth ticket discount which you can't order online. I asked Dale to look into it and they are again offering DD/Youth tickets at $10 advance, $15 at the door, but you have to call and order those.

Do you know if the kids are not gonna eat, do I need to get tickets for them anyway? I bought my tickets allready, can I call and chage mine to DD?

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Dale just posted this on FB on the HR MINI page. I wanted to share it with everyone that came to the event

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for making the 10th annual Cooper Vineyard MINI rally so much fun!

First a little history. Regina and I have been doing this event since 07 when we had to borrow Tyler's MINI to do it. Five years ago the auto industry wasn't doing well and Crown dropped the sponsorship of the event. Jacque (Jackie) wasn't sure she was going to be able to put on the event. I promised her if she would go ahead and hold the event I'd get the word out. She did, and I did. We had nearly 100 MINIs that year. It's been a labor of love ever since.

This year it was great seeing my MINI friends again, though I did miss our Tar Heel friends. So with meeting both old and new MINI owners and having a bunch of friends, another event comes to a close. If I didn't get to personally say hi, I'm sorry. I hope everybody had a good time. With the exception of the one employee that I plan to talk to Jacque about. Thanks to Crown MINI and David Baldwin and Matt Perry for the coffee and bagels as well as access to their dealership.

Thanks to everybody at Cooper Vineyard and the vendors. Smokin' Eddie's BBQ was pretty dang good. Animal Connections brought out some adorable doggies for adoption. I don't know if any got FURever homes, but Pepe came close to being a Poquoson resident.

And Lastly, thanks to all the MINI owners and their co pilots. Whether it was your 10th or your first, thank you for coming. If you did the drive over from Crown MINI, thanks for that too. Glad you got to experience one of my nearly world famous U-turns! Hopefully, 2015 will be as great as this years event was!

Thanks again

Tggrrr010.jpg