JustJAY

[Saturday, March 21st @ 9:30am] Monthly Meet & Greet @ MINI of Sterling

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month will be at MINI of Sterling in Sterling, VA

No RSVP is needed. Please come join us for a casual get together with the new/old members.

Non-members and soon to be members are welcome as well. For potential members,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I really wanted to go to this since it'd be my first opportunity to meet a bunch of DCMMers, and had intended to, but I've got out of town friends coming in and they wouldn't be so keen to hang out at MoS.
Well - you'll just

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Well - you'll just have to come to the annual meeting on the 28th then! :itsme:

Hmm, good idea - think I'll try to catch the morning (as spectator) of the autocross event in Frederick and then the annual meeting.

Of course

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will try to make it out. That's where I just got my car last thursday.

Jason

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In conjunction with our March blowout - we're actually going to do something special to include the club in our festivities this month - I'll have more details as they become available - but for now expect hot dogs, circus clowns and of course a great

what time does the meet at MOS start?
Per the thread title & calendar entry: 9:30am.

Hope you can make it! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Has been moved to the following weekend. Breakfast still stands this weekend. We're looking forward to hosting you guys!
Umm... that (the 28th) going to conflict with the annual meeting. Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing t

So, Saturday is a normal Meet & Greet?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I am so sorry that I didn't make it up there to MoS this morning. I really wanted to go, but believe me, I had an incredibly good reason not to show up. Probably the best reason ever given for missing a Meet N Greet. I don't want to go into it.